• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr16| Here today, Gon for three years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
XEOCMU5.gif

weOJOGj.gif

I reviewed Trigun Episode 2 but made sure it was at the bottom of the page, because, well, it's got a lot of gif.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
12:00: Valvrave
12:30: Cross Ange
01:00: Aldnoah Zero
01:30: Naruto Shippuden
02:00: Akame Ga Kill:Brotherhood!
02:30: SAO III
03:00: Tenchi Muyo GXP

Jarate

Banned
Trigun has that quality 90's animation look that really puts it in a special place

also, I think everyone things My Hero Academia is gonna be that 12:30 spot, unless there's another super big surprise. I also think we're more likely to get that 3:30 spot for a rerun of Jack before it goes on air

Demarco, if you read this, G Gundam 2 would be way cooler then FLCL 2

Man God

Non-Canon Member
G Gundam is a series with infinite potential for sequels. Hell you could even make decent prequels out of it.

FLCL on the other hand, man they are going to have to work at it as it's one of those things that makes you think...hmm, does this really need a sequel, it's pretty much self contained.

Jarate

Banned

b5MI0w3.gif

G Gundam is a series with infinite potential for sequels. Hell you could even make decent prequels out of it.

FLCL on the other hand, man they are going to have to work at it as it's one of those things that makes you think...hmm, does this really need a sequel, it's pretty much self contained.

FLCL 2 tells the story of a young Seda Yamata and his gang of space babes joining the GXP

I got a real strong G Gundam vibe when they had all those collectors in the last Dimension W episode.

Jason Chrysler is no Chibodee Crockett though.

Moaradin

I completely forgot about Valvrave. I've seen a significant portion of that show and I don't remember any of it.

Well, at least Shippuden gets good again at some point!

So HunterxHunter comes to Toonami the same week it comes back from hiatus?

Coincidence?

Absolutely.

...Or is that just what they want us to think?

*slow zoom in on black and white photo of Bigfoot to show Togashi and Oda shaking hands in the background*

Coincidence?

Absolutely.

*slow zoom in on black and white photo of Bigfoot to show Togashi and Oda shaking hands in the background*

New chapter every week for the next three years!

:V

Coincidence?

Absolutely.

And then the HxH dub goes on hiatus the same week the manga goes back on hiatus.

TUSR

Banned
I might be able to watch tomorrow.

These finals and projects have been making me miss DBZ during my favourite arc.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
oh great

I just realized I'm gonna miss live reactions to One Piece, which is suppose to have this super duper ultra mega turbo hyper deluxe joke that's been built up & is "bump material"

this is why I'm so glad I normally have Saturday night to Sunday mornings off, so I can watch the entirety of Toonami instead of having to instantly leave once it's 1:30.

.....it's gonna suck even more if this week's Samurai Champloo is an awesome one like last week...

So KIZNAIVER has a significantly more enjoyable second episode.

To the point where I kinda wonder if it could have just started on the second episode begins.

Seda

Leaving in the X is better for when you talk about the series with someone unfamiliar with it, since they then actually know what to search for.

Well, the first search results for "Hunter Hunter" is the HxH wikipedia page.

I had read it the 'X' as "Cross", because that's how it's usually read in Japanese stuff.

Raxus

Less than 12 hours in, my project is in its final draft and

I CAN SMILE AGAAAAAIN!

I wonder if any new comers to HxH even get these references.

first few episodes of hxh 2011 kinda suck. I think I'm gonna skip out on this dub and just watch '99 at some point

its good that its finally getting somewhere though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom