• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr16| Here today, Gon for three years

Status
Not open for further replies.
iqgdezdlyhxry.gif

Lightning's time is done, the eternal Night has come.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, the crew finds Gero's lab but it looks like it's too late to prevent Gero from waking up his masterpieces, the CEO of an African robot manufacturer arrives in Japan and it's not long until Kyouma gets mixed up in some of the foreign dignitary's family affairs, Shinichi takes on Gotou one more time despite the impossible odds he faces, Jin seeks revenge for his fallen comrade but there's even more to this plot than there seems, Naruto and Guren find themselves on the same side taking on the Three-Tails, the weakling trio arrives at the mansion of the illustrious Doctor Hogback after running a gauntlet of creepy creatures of the night, and finally Ryuko and Satsuki take on Ragyo as the final showdown begins.

8:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 63 - The Hunt for Doctor Gero! Discover the Hidden Laboratory!
12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 64 - Number 17 and Number 18! The Androids Awaken!
12:30 - Dimension W - 6 - The Wind of Africa
1:00 - Parasyte -the maxim- - 23 - Life and Vows
1:30 - Samurai Champloo - 14 - Misguided Miscreants (Part 2)
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 106 - Red Camellia
2:30 - One Piece - 340 - The Man Called a Genius! Hogback Makes His Appearance!
3:00 - KILL la KILL - 23 - Imitation Gold

Seda

Lightning is basically a (wo)man-child.

'I wanted to be strong for Serah after our parents died, so I changed my name to Lightning'

seriously

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Cloud is an ocean compared to Lighting's puddle depth.

I'm not even hating on Lightning here either.

Cloud meanwhile is one of the more developed characters in the entire series. Lying to himself, having his memories further messed with, Tifa knowing something is awfully wrong with him but not telling him. How he eventually comes to term with all the crazy shit that's happened to him.

kewlmyc

Cloud meanwhile is one of the more developed characters in the entire series. Lying to himself, having his memories further messed with, Tifa knowing something is awfully wrong with him but not telling him. How he eventually comes to term with all the crazy shit that's happened to him.

All for AC to shit all over it and now everyone just thinks he's emo.

Jarate

Banned
Tenchi Muyo! GXP: Episode 13, Old Reveals and New Deals

Words cannot come too me at how disappointed I am.

So they get taken to the space colony where Space Queen is to deliver the package, and All the Girls Plus Seda go to the queen while the rest of the male crew get a new position, since we can't have any male characters other then Seda. Im not implying that these characters were good, their entire goal was to sexually harass women, but inc omparison to the rest of the film, these characters were really something that gave a much needed break from Seda worship.

So Seda and all the Girls meet with the queen and we find out that Ryuko the Space Pirate is actually the hair to the throne of some Kingdom. They hologram in the king of that empire and the first thing he immediately does is try to sexually harass his great granddaughter, although to be fair, this seems like the only male interaction in this show and he didnt know any better.

Anyway, Ryuko TURNS DOWN THE ABILITY TO BE QUEEN OF A SPACE COLONY BECAUSE SHE GAVE HER LIFE TO SEDA BECAUSE SEDA SAVED HER FROM NOTHING. WHY IS THIS A THING, WHY DID SHE DEVOTE HER LIFE TOO HIM, HE DID LITERALLY NOTHING

anyway, they also learn that the box contained some seed that when it grew created a plant that was able too power a galaxy sized colony and that Pirates had it forever and Seda is the super badass who saved it. The girls are forced to go to a different place only for a few group of concubines I guess the Queen has that come to sexually assault Seda, Kiriko comes back and fucking palms one of the Concubines heads, but the Queen tells her to stop and honestly, this shit doesdnt make sense so whatever

Anyway, Seda meets with the apparent King of the Space, Queens husband, and offers to give a tour to Seda, we see his generic HAHAHA CHARLIE CHAPLIN moment, which just feels forced at this stage, and Seda's main goal is too see his ship that is being repaired

They go to the ship, and Seda finds out his ship that he's had for like 3 episodes can't be used anymore and is broken for good. Seda is like thanks spaceship, and a green haired loli says the ship said that they treated him right for 3 episodes before leaving. Maybe this is the Klabautermann of the ship, I dont know.

Anyway, then we get to the generic bath house scene with the girls who are all wearing towels for some reason? They all argue over who gets to go to the boys only bath house to scrub Seina's back. Also the Queen is here too for no reason. Anyway, they argue over this and decide to draw lots, and Kirikio wins all the time, but Amane keeps saying it's a practice round. Anyway the Queen leaves during this time to go to the bath house to have Seina rub her back, which I guess he agrees with before the queen calls in tons of Concubines again for no reason

The girls while fighting with each other all somehow fall on a teleporter that is hamlessly placed right in the bath and telepoprt to seda and they all freak out because Seda is being surrounded by Concubines.

Anyway, we then get to a scene of everyone sleeping, with kiriko looking ina mirror and exclaiming how she can't compete with a rich heiress and a princess. They get a new ship which looks like a modern art piece (this is literally just shapes and columns mish mashed together, this might be the worse ship design Ive ever seen) and we all find out the next mission is too transport the green haired loli girl to a place?

They all fly past earth and see the robot again, and ram the robots butt with a ship again?

Can't they just hyperspeed travel to wear the loli needs to go? Why is this a mission that im assuming is the end game of this series? Am I too expect this too take 13 episodes when telportation exists?

Please help me jesus, this was like a shit episode, but it was also a demoralizing episode because I already know that the show is going to just be Seda and Harem for the rest of time now

Jarate

Banned

Cloud and Tidus are honestly the best developed MCs in all of Final Fantasy.

Lightning is on par with Terra too me, they're just kind of there to be super badasses and that's their goal in life. Terra gets far more development in her game though.

TUSR

Banned
Had troubles procuring parts for the motor I was building, and now everything is arriving this evening.

Going to miss another week, this is like 2.5 in a row ive missed.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Please help me jesus, this was like a shit episode, but it was also a demoralizing episode because I already know that the show is going to just be Seda and Harem for the rest of time now

Have you seen the acid trip episode with the
luck-powered ship
? That one broke us.

Regiruler

They get a new ship which looks like a modern art piece (this is literally just shapes and columns mish mashed together, this might be the worse ship design Ive ever seen) and we all find out the next mission is too transport the green haired loli girl to a place?
Is there a picture of this? I can't picture it in my head.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh right, Trigger made a new anime this season called "Space Patrol Luluco". I've only really got more Jojo & Assassination Classroom with Ace Attorney, guess I'll give that a watch as well.

Jarate

Banned
also, Ill watch a few more episodes in a bit, as I am not going to watch this show while my mother is in the same room. And this is coming from someone who had no problems watching Panty and Stocking/Prison School in front of my future parents in law

Oh right, Trigger made a new anime this season called "Space Patrol Luluco". I've only really got more Jojo & Assassination Classroom with Ace Attorney, guess I'll give that a watch as well.

It's pretty fun basically what I expected when I heard it was a short series with "some real animation unlike inferno cop"

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Freakin' hell, my laptop's once again having issues trying to stay connected without it randomly dropping the internet for a few months, which seriously screws with downloading stuff like YouTube videos & such.

It's almost 4 years old & I've tried everything possible that I could find. I really don't want to, but might be time to get a new laptop. It's also annoying when it drops when I'm trying to make a post on Neogaf but then is all "nah, you don't have internet despite having it" & makes me lose everything I typed.

Also Ninja Slayer should've been waaaay better. Part of the problem was how serious it tried to be & the gimmick of the cheap animation wore out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom