• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr16| Here today, Gon for three years

Status
Not open for further replies.

TUSR

Banned
lCRsGSG.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The schedule this week two years ago.

11:30 - Space Dandy - 1 - Live With the Flow, Baby
12:00 - Bleach - 339 - Protect Ichigo! The Bonds of Friends!
12:30 - Naruto Shippuden - 14 - Naruto's Growth
1:00 - One Piece - 248 - Franky's Past! The Day the Sea Train First Ran!
1:30 - Blue Exorcist - 7 - A Flock of Plovers
2:00 - Black Lagoon - 3 - Ring-Ding Ship Chase
2:30 - Naruto - 14 - The Number One Hyperactive, Knucklehead Ninja Joins the Fight!!
3:00 - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - 22 - SCANDAL
3:30 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 7 - Hidden Truths
4:00 - Samurai Jack - 10 - Jack and the Lava Monster
4:30 - IGPX - 23 - Fate
5:00 - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 33 - Lightsaber Lost
5:30 - Sym-Bionic Titan - 5 - Roar of the White Dragon

and yes, that was the premiere of Space Dandy.

Jarate

Banned
Tenchi Muyo! GXP: Episode 14, Neju Who?

IVE FALLEN AND I CAN'T GET UP

Help me, please lord jesus, please god, save me from this personal hell; im going through hell. Hell is literally reruns of this show and Christmas with the kranks put on repeat over and over and they fucking Clockwork Orange that shit to you

Ok, so this episode starts with the gang all in their new ship, which by the way, also looks like a modern art piece from within. Im not against having these type of designs in a scifi show the more I think of it, but A) this show is a comedy harem B) This show was consistent in its use of early sci fi tropes this ship just feels really out of place.

Anyway, they get word from Adam that they can't use their varia suit in the lava zone... I mean they get word from a commander saying they can't use guns in this episode for reasons? and they start getting attacked by space pirates. The space pirates cause this egg thing in the middle to start cracking or something and it explodes or something

it reveals one of those cat bunny things we saw earlier and they name it Fuuku doe to some japanese word play stuff. Really it doesn't matter

Anyway, we also find out that neju is playing the "big brother" loli archetype with in this harem anime, and im not going to go into how uncomfortable this makes me feel. She flirts with Seda and all the women get super jealous because Seda can't be like no to her for some reason? Kiriko is the only one who's like, guys, she's like 12 why you so mad. So anyway Neju asks if Seda has a sister or something and he's like yeah and she starts calling him big brother and it's really fucking creepy. She also asks to sleep with Seda at night due nig htmares or something sadjbhadshjkbadsbjkads jknbhdasdjknasdfskmlnsdfsdfkljndsf

So we next see the girl and seda sleeping together and shes like I AM SHO HAPPY WHEN I GROW UP IM GONNA MARRY YOU and im like OH HELL NO bhjkndsajkhadsasdkjbnasdkjndassadkjndsajnksad

This is all caught by the other girls using those weird churro things we've seen earlier that are able to phase through walls to peak at people? They all get angry or some shit?

Anyway, Neju takes Seda to a different part of the ship which is apparently a beach? im really confused right now and the girls continue to stalk them and discuss how they are going to compete. They say that they are going to use cleavage to beat them, but Kiriko finds out that this girl isn't a little girl at all, but actually the high priest neju who btw looks exactly the same as this one. This is like the pope coming on your ship using his real name and you not putting the two and two together. Anyway, they all teleport to beach zone with their bikinis on to go confront he girl. Ryuko and Amane are sitting there showing off their boobs and Amane is like I ONLY WANTED TO TALK TO YOU and they talk but then the robot comes and removes their bikinis with a fishing pole and im like hsadhjbkdsajkadshbvdkhajsdblhlsabdhjbdhabhsjkadbsjkhjdbkhaskjsabdhjdbhkasdsjkabhndhjbksahjkb

they all get dressed and go back to the beach and confront Neju, Neju confirms that she is in fact the high priest and that they better stop being such bitches or else she's going to be a fucking bitch back.

They later land the ship with the queen lady already there and they discuss something that makes absolutely no sense. We then find out that Neju was actually 3000 years old and is super wise and asjkbnoasdjkbhdsajbhdsajkhbsadkjbsad and that she's going to join the GXP. Neju starts to walk away and reminds everybody by stating REMEMBER OUR PROMISE BIG BROTHER

jhdksafjkhasdjkbdasdsjbknahiusadeffdjknsajknfdgpsv

Jarate

Banned
Tenchi Muyo! GXP: Episode 15, Runaway Fuku

There isn't really much too say about this episode because nothing really happens, this was based aroudn Fuuku the annoying cat bunny mascot character. All it can do is meow, it's a baby, and it's in control a space ship.

The baby cat thing has erectile dysfunction and so it has a hard time fighting space pirates. This is an issue so the girls decide to create subsystems to help out. They are incredibly busy so that cat bunny thing cant have attention 24/7 and this causes it too freak out. it's hard to feel nice for it when the meows it does make are so fucking annoying

anyway, they land at GXP base or something and fall asleep

Seina is on the ship for some reason when he realizes it's taken off by itself because the cat thing was upset? Seda goes to the dock but can't access it cause Fuuku wont let him in even though Seda is the only person who is nice too it.

The group of ladies are left off on the GXP base wondering where the ship went then they get lectured by old lady waifu that OH YOU ARE TREATING THE CAT LIKE A PROGRAM AND NOT A THING YOU DICK BAGS

They access some classified data and find the ship and head towards it. They convince some other cat thing to help them, and they fly a giant golf ball I guess

Anyway the Fuuku is getting attacked by pirates and Seda is like DONT WORRY OU GOT THIS and it in fact got this

The episode ends with them all being nice to Fuuku

I guess this episode wasnt as creepy as the last one, but hearing NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FOR 70 TIMES IN A TERRIBLE VOICE IS REALLY FUCKING ANNOYING AND I HATE IT

Man God

Non-Canon Member
SWORD ART ONLINE - EPISODE FOURTEEN: The End of the World

Za Warudo? The World from .hack? They lost 14 people and are only 75 floors in. Despair. Fufufufufufufu. Oh wait, Kirito knows who Kayaba is.

wjlmcqy.gif

It's me brother! It's Hulk Hogan! The Immortal Object Jack Dude!

He admits it. Kirito was too fast for him so he had to cheat. Yes, he's also the final boss. Kinda cliche. Duel-Wielding was only given to the player with the fastest reaction time, Kirito is the god damned hand picked hero of this tale.

He says final words to Klein and Agil...and nothing to his wife. He makes Kayaba promise to fix it so Asuna can't kill herself...and he agrees! Nice mansplaining there. Anyways Kayaba owns him.

fSk8wrE.gif

Asuna...unparalyzes herself and takes one for team Kirito! The rest of the harem ranks up! Kirito then takes up her rapier and swings feebly before getting one right in the breadbasket. He's dead. No wait, the sparkles turn yellow and he's a Super Saiyan Force Ghost who kills Kayaba. The game has been cleared.

Kirito and Asuna are in heaven, chilling out and giving frosty ass stares to Kayaba who tells them about his dream of a castle in the sky. The 6000+ people logged out, but the other 4000 are dead dead. Why did he do it? He doesn't even remember. Some god complex shit. Asuna reveals her real name to be Asuna. Kirito is Kasuo, but we already knew that actually.

Kirito and Asuna get sucked into the Take on Me video and Kirito wakes up in the hospital, skinny as hell and with long hair. He stumbles around looking for Asuna. Pretty much the perfect ending to this series.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Asuna survived for no reason right?

Isn't no reason the only reason in SAO?

Kirito, Asuna, and Kayaba all died. At least two of them lived. But of course there's twelve episodes of nonsense involving Asuna. Hell there's no reason to think Kayaba didn't weasel out and he's not still alive save for the source material countering that idea.

If the series had ended here it would have been a lot stronger. Of course then I wouldn't get all these great Suguha gifs for the next two weeks.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Asuna also leaves her sword behind as she dies...Does that mean she was an AI character this whole time and her rapier was loot?

Tenchi Muyo! GXP: Episode 15, Runaway Fuku

There isn't really much too say about this episode because nothing really happens, this was based aroudn Fuuku the annoying cat bunny mascot character. All it can do is meow, it's a baby, and it's in control a space ship.

The baby cat thing has erectile dysfunction and so it has a hard time fighting space pirates. This is an issue so the girls decide to create subsystems to help out. They are incredibly busy so that cat bunny thing cant have attention 24/7 and this causes it too freak out. it's hard to feel nice for it when the meows it does make are so fucking annoying

anyway, they land at GXP base or something and fall asleep

Seina is on the ship for some reason when he realizes it's taken off by itself because the cat thing was upset? Seda goes to the dock but can't access it cause Fuuku wont let him in even though Seda is the only person who is nice too it.

The group of ladies are left off on the GXP base wondering where the ship went then they get lectured by old lady waifu that OH YOU ARE TREATING THE CAT LIKE A PROGRAM AND NOT A THING YOU DICK BAGS

They access some classified data and find the ship and head towards it. They convince some other cat thing to help them, and they fly a giant golf ball I guess

Anyway the Fuuku is getting attacked by pirates and Seda is like DONT WORRY OU GOT THIS and it in fact got this

The episode ends with them all being nice to Fuuku

I guess this episode wasnt as creepy as the last one, but hearing NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FOR 70 TIMES IN A TERRIBLE VOICE IS REALLY FUCKING ANNOYING AND I HATE IT

Been meaning to ask this for a while now, but are you watching subbed or dubbed?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Im a broken man Seda, you can't blame me

I think the initial shock of the 3000 year old priestess in a nine year old body runs off pretty quick. I mean, it's a fairly expected trope in Tenchi and Sci Fi harems in general.

I think the idea of a ship that is alive is awesome.

Unfortunately the ships in the Tenchi universe are rabbit cat things, and they're annoying.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I think the idea of a ship that is alive is awesome.

Unfortunately the ships in the Tenchi universe are rabbit cat things, and they're annoying.

Some are also trees. Some of those trees are also little girls. Some of them are actually hot older women though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom