• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr16| Here today, Gon for three years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
N4XUQUD.gif

Seda

You know you have the power to make that happen. Some days I imagine you have your hand above the "ban Mangod" button.

Okay, actual serious post here.

I have had one person tell me they don't like posting in this thread as much as they used to because of Man God's .gif antics.

So, he could probably tone it down.

non SAO images eh :p

I do wish something like school rumble or azamanga daioh would join toonami to see people's reaction to it.

still sad I missed seeing people's reactions to Black lagoon.

I caught some of Gurren when I lurked this thread back when it was on Toonami, but missing Black Lagoon is probably my biggest regret of not posting here earlier. I can only imagine how much it must've caught on with the community here.

zulux21

Yep.

There's no way MHA isn't coming to Toonami.

well I don't think there is any way OPM isn't coming to toonami either, it's already got a large following and would attract good ratings :p

there is potentially slot opening up in a few weeks right with dimension W finishing, I suppose that will likely be for MHA.

as far as I know OPM is still just in the early dubbing stages with Viz who are often a lot slower than funimation at dubbing things.

Soulflarz

Banned
There's a GPA requirement to apply to a major at your school?
I've never heard of something like that.

Welcome to my hell :>

Honestly in this thread I just try to be a participant and not some enforcer but it comes with the territory.

Yeah, I next to never view you as a mod
Hell, I don't contact you for half the things I want moderated, I tend to forget

wait
seda
want to do me a favor and suggest a mod for BST?
Thanks
I can PM why I and multiple others really want one.

so what do people think will hit toonami first.
My Hero Acedemia or One Punch Man?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say One Punch Man . MHA is still airing in Japan, and won't complete by the time Dimension W finishes it's run. I'm expecting OPM to take the 12:30 slot next.

I'm also kind of hoping Fate/Stay Night gets picked up and takes Samurai Champloo's spot after it finishes it's run.

Raxus

Dimension W will wrap up just about the time a broadcast dub for MHA is ready.

The silence over the One Punch Man dub is deafening.

MHA is dub is right on track when DW ends.

Both are pretty much sure things for Toonami but I have been wrong before. Wonderfully, I might add, with HxH airing.

zulux21

The silence over the One Punch Man dub is deafening.

the silence being that they confirmed they are working on it back at anime boston?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say One Punch Man . MHA is still airing in Japan, and won't complete by the time Dimension W finishes it's run. I'm expecting OPM to take the 12:30 slot next.

I'm also kind of hoping Fate/Stay Night gets picked up and takes Samurai Champloo's spot after it finishes it's run.

Dimension W started airing on toonami before it finished airing in japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom