• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr16| Here today, Gon for three years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
OH GOD, IS THAT WHAT I SOUND LIKE ONLINE.

I don't know how much further I can make it, considering I listen to the podcast to help past the time at work.

There are some services for podcast/video calling where you can have people call in from a cell phone not sure how you're recording yours.
I actually just used the Hangout app on my phone to talk, I was told using the mic on that was better than the mic from my bluetooth headset.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I've got a Blue Yeti as well. Figured might as well when it went on super sale. It's the best possible entry level mic for good professional sounding recording, and its basically the cheapest thing you can get with a functioning stand.

TUSR

Banned
I've got a Blue Yeti as well. Figured might as well when it went on super sale. It's the best possible entry level mic for good professional sounding recording, and its basically the cheapest thing you can get with a functioning stand.

and you dont even need to buy a mixer or any XLR connections.

Soulflarz

Banned

I own one because in college I use a monitor and there was no easy way to get a headset that did my audio out through a monitor...and I didn't need another headset, so...if I bought one that was $70
Why not spend the extra $35 or so for a really high quality mic.

But yeah, it's very nice quality considering it's professional sounding, it's overkill for anything we'd use it for.

and you dont even need to buy a mixer or any XLR connections.

Also this

Didn't buy a pop filter though...

TUSR

Banned
pop filters are not always necessary

if you're >1 foot away from the mic you can do without one

since I don't use my AT2030 close enough to my face I have my filter hanging in the closet.

if you use a condenser mic properly, it's a good idea.

Friends! Friends! I'm dying.

This final semester is actually killing me, and they're all out to get me. The people I work with. The people I don't work with. That guy at the bus stop.

Just a daily reminder about how good the 1-2 block is for Toonami right now.

One day Naruto will leave filler.

Friends! Friends! I'm dying.

This final semester is actually killing me, and they're all out to get me. The people I work with. The people I don't work with. That guy at the bus stop.

Me too.

Seda

i broke my glasses today, and I'm using a spare pair which is a older prescription for a few days.

I can't see anything x_x

You're trying to kill him?!?

latest

i broke my glasses today, and I'm using a spare pair which is a older prescription for a few days.

I can't see anything x_x

He's tryna bait us into posting inappropriate things.

Don't believe his lies

For real tho, that sucks. I know exactly how that feels.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Mini contest: I'll don the next avatar someone posts that won't get me banned until May 1st, 2016.

skLaFarebear is the REAL DEAL.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's been a quiet week at work so I've been taking more time off to go and play with my nephews, and while picking up the bomb they dropped before nap time I decided to get into the state of mind to pick up a mess and continue watching Aldnoah.Zero now that Netflix has added more episodes. It's like AGK! meets gundam, only with a better dub, lower production values, and dumber people.

TUSR

Banned
i felt bad that i requested to be on one and have been tied up with stuff for the last 3 weeks.

soulflarz and i can be on the same one!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'll review SAO II if the dub ever goes up on US netflix, until then I'm out at least until the movie.

Will probably use the sandwich gif and the congratulations on beating two MMOs solo gif from time to time. Leafa gif will probably show up in the NFL thread.

They should've just used this, as it's probably the greatest piece of music that Yes put out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNkWac-Nm0A

If I was to pick an opener for my anime i'd probably pick this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdChSFgFT2Q

If you guys like Yes so much, you should move onto other prog rock albums and songs. It's pretty much the greatest form of music ever made

EDIT: Or maybe this, this would be a great song for an opening. Just gotta changfe the guitar tone a little bit, and make it much louder and you got a great OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV0F_XiR48Q

I've always thought there was a distinct lack of prog in anime.

Like this seems like the perfect anime opening: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RNMj_uJIbs

But nooooooo, they all continue to choose the 12 millionth L'arc En Ciel song.

Jarate

Banned
I've always thought there was a distinct lack of prog in anime.

Like this seems like the perfect anime opening: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RNMj_uJIbs

But nooooooo, they all continue to choose the 12 millionth L'arc En Ciel song.

Anime + Prog works so well since the japanese are sometime really overly pretentious with their cartoons, and Prog Rock is the most pretentious of music genres.

A lot of Japanese prog rock kind of sucks tbh so that's probably why

Soulflarz

Banned
They need seda, you're the most famous person here! You're the Bill Murray of Toonami Gaf

Is Seda actually more famous? I've been recognized irl when people saw soulflarz-- and the person didn't even know that's what I went by online or even knew I was a big gamer, they had a "what, I actually know Soulflarz?!" moment. That's a story for a different time though.
Also, I still get from irl friends "I was browsing the internet and without fail you came up in a GAF thread, as usual"

Cause you know
I post in every thread ever :V

Because you're the mod and you can so you are

This is rigged for mods
MOD FAVORITISM HMPH

Jarate

Banned
Is Seda actually more famous? I've been recognized irl when people saw soulflarz-- and the person didn't even know that's what I went by online or even knew I was a big gamer, they had a "what, I actually know Soulflarz?!" moment.
Also, I still get from irl friends "I was browsing the internet and without fail you came up in a GAF thread, as usual"

Cause you know
I post in every thread ever :V

This is rigged for mods
MOD FAVORITISM HMPH

Lol that has actually happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom