• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr16| Here today, Gon for three years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

Is Seda actually more famous?

Judging by the number of PMs other mods get and also some of the crap they have to deal with (on and off site) that I never do, I'm definitely one of the less visible mods. That's largely intentional.

I haven't posted outside of this thread since February.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
why do i get to be on the podcast every week
Real talk: You honestly have some of the best worded opinions when it comes to each show (& on here as well). For me, it's a bit harder because I need to figure out how I want to translate my thoughts into words, but you seem to do a great job of knowing the right words to voice your opinion with great detail.

.....also I'm glad you guys decided to skip Shippuden because it's the only show I don't watch, so I wouldn't have been able to contribute. All I could do was hold my laughter at all the "OMG CAN WE NOT TALK ABOUT NARUTO" talk going on.

TUSR

Banned
Judging by the number of PMs other mods get and also some of the crap they have to deal with (on and off site) that I never do, I'm definitely one of the less visible mods. That's largely intentional.

moodyshuffle sux

Jarate

Banned
B9KGvLA.gif

Real talk: You honestly have some of the best worded opinions when it comes to each show (& on here as well). For me, it's a bit harder because I need to figure out how I want to translate my thoughts into words, but you seem to do a great job of knowing the right words to voice your opinion with great detail.

.....also I'm glad you guys decided to skip Shippuden because it's the only show I don't watch, so I wouldn't have been able to contribute. All I could do was hold my laughter at all the "OMG CAN WE NOT TALK ABOUT NARUTO" talk going on.

I was the best and only guest star on the podcast B)

Seda The Forgotten Mod Rabbit

Coming This Summer

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I got my avatar removed once for being too lewd.

This is likely why this is a mod level thing and not an admin level thing. Especially when a new batch of juniors comes in you can see some fairly explicit (usually animu) stuff from the rookies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I like switching my avatar every few months, but after earning my tag, it's harder to find ones that match it.

Now, I tend to just modify it like when I had the Wonderful 101 mask or Migi on the hand. Been thinking of doing one with a VR headset for the wave of the future or whatever.

Soulflarz

Banned
Lol that has actually happened?

Yes.
In my high school of 70 kids in the entire thing, what are the odds.

Some weeb...ish kid I'm sure some people in here actually follow on twitter or at least see now and then- was always the kid people didn't talk to very often, at least in my grade. Wasn't really even the fact he was two or so years younger, since I talked with plenty of the younger grades at the small school. You'd probably never know that from his twitter.

Anyways, one day my friend offhand joked that I was rushing out to play Devil Survivor 2 and he overheard her and got into a conversation, I found out he was really into this group called PersonaGAF even though he didn't have a GAF account.
And I was a regular in the PersonaGAF...and still talk to some of the people he loved then daily.
It was awkward as hell, since it's basically like someone going up to you and saying they idolize a group you're part of by a one in a million chance, then you in a half subtle way of not following them back at all or talking to them any more say "thats...nice, can I pretend this didn't happen"?

Also, not always the best when someone follows your friend group by pure chance, when not many of them really know him...or that they know of you on GAF.
I mean, all my friends know what GAF is, they saw me on it to survive class all day in high school, and some friends now read GAF regularly or are members. But...that's kind of a different scenario.

Edit: my older IRL friends who use GameFAQs and such a ton see me whenever GAF is brought up, but they occasionally run into GAF on the basis it's such a big news site nowadays.

Yeah, was going to say, I remember once I mentioned you offhand- I forget why- and not many knew you at all, and only like one person knew you were a mod.

zulux21

Death Gun's motivation was that his favorite playstyle got nerfed.

I'm not fucking joking.

in the books death gun's motivation is merely to become a legend known far and wide like the black swordsman had become but surpassing even him as a god.

pretty sure that was his motivation in the anime too, but that is fuzzy for me. Just read the book part earlier today though :p

Soulflarz

Banned
in the books death gun's motivation is merely to become a legend known far and wide like the black swordsman had become but surpassing even him as a god.

pretty sure that was his motivation in the anime too, but that is fuzzy for me. Just read the book part earlier today though :p

Painful

What is this, Greece way back when in hero stories?

Damn, now I want to be on the podcast too. Grexeno, i'll work on figuring a way out to be on the podcast and get back to you. If you'll have me of course.

Raxus

Why has nobody the shopped the zombie gif with Seda on it?

It's been a while since we had a nice Seda in the box gif.

Seda

OMG guys. Soulflarz goes to GameFAQS!
For shame.

And his name is probably Chris. Good name.

If you are looking for a specific piece of information for a specific game, in my experience, GameFAQs is easily the quickest way to find what you're looking for. Either through a FAQ/walkthrough or through game-specific boards.

Soulflarz

Banned
If you are looking for a specific piece of information for a specific game, in my experience, GameFAQs is easily the quickest way to find what you're looking for. Either through a FAQ/walkthrough or through game-specific boards.

GameFAQs kills GAF in many ways
I never got when someone has a basic question why they ask it in the OT
You need to wait for a response when I can promise GameFAQs already had the answer up 4 days ago.

Mizerman

GameFAQs kills GAF in many ways
I never got when someone has a basic question why they ask it in the OT
You need to wait for a response when I can promise GameFAQs already had the answer up 4 days ago.

That's because people on GF actually play video games.

:p

I still haven't gotten my first job yet. My mom keeps saying I should try to apply at Gamestop since I love video games but screw that. I'm awful at social interaction. My body reacts before my head and I almost always say something stupid. I need to find something with as little social interaction as possible.

TUSR

Banned
I still haven't gotten my first job yet. My mom keeps saying I should try to apply at Gamestop since I love video games but screw that. I'm awful at social interaction. My body reacts before my head and I almost always say something stupid. I need to find something with as little social interaction as possible.

landscaping

grounds maintenance on golf courses

early mornings, listen to music, put on some muscle and get a tan

good summer job.

landscaping

grounds maintenance on golf courses

early mornings, listen to music, put on some muscle and get a tan

good summer job.

This is actually something I have thought about if I ever got in shape. I wouldn't be able to do it in the summer though because I have really sensitive skin and get sunburns easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom