• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr16| Here today, Gon for three years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarate

Banned
I think i've seen The Room about 3 times now, also including reading the book wrttien by the guy who played Mark.

I generally enjoy really shitty films, unless they are like Manos the Hands of Fate bad

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Jar-ate.

As in Jar Jar ate the scenery every time he appeared on screen in Star Wars Episode 1.

Jarate

Banned
Tenchi Muyo GXP: Episode 10 Baptism

So once again we get another not horrible episode that really doesnt make any sense, but whatever, that's par for the course in this show

So, we start off with Seda on a spaceship not knowing how to get to the storage facility. It's never explained why he's on this ship, but whatever, clearly that's not important. He ends up asking Miitomo, the blonde haired tanned waifu where the storage facility his. She was cleaning at the time, so he's to follow her cause she knows where to go.

Anyway, we get a scene where the captain of the ship is talking to Kiriko about how amazing she is and how she's holding herself back teaching at the academy, but you know, she's a women in a harem anime, so career progression means nothing to her and the only way she can be happy is to be super trundere to Charlie Chaplin. Clearly this ships captain didnt read enough visual novels!

Anyway, we find out some space pirates are atacking the ship, and it's some super fabulous space pirate who's going after them. Apparently, he's so badass that people didnt even think he existed? Anyway, they enter the ship through some tubes they launchand are now invading the GXP ship

During this time the censors also show that there's two people on the ship who arent supposed to be there, namely Miitomo and Seda. Kiriko sees they are in danger, and immediately asks to leave her very important position for the sole purpose of saving Charlie Chap's dick.

We have a weird stripping scene where she takes off her clothes to show her super suit, and uses a setting on it to make herself invisible (Why did no one else ever use this before?) Anyway, this part is really badass actually as Kiriko fucking vicously just kills mutherfuckers wherever she goes with her fucking barehands. Im talking Roberta on Ritalin levels of bullshit right now.

Anywho, the Space Pirate Captain was seeking out Seda because his brother or something was part of the big group captured in the first or second episode. So he chases him and Miitomo with a gun, and purposefully misses them to lead them on a chase. We find out he wants to toy with Seda and make him experience pain. Anyway, this guy also has a stand for some reason? It was never explained at all. It just kind of appeared, but whatever, stands are cool I guess

Anyway, Kiriko shows up and unveils herself for no reason, but this give Seda enough to use his ultimate secret technique, POCKET KNIFE and knifes that fucker in the arm. Kiriko then kicks this guy so hard that his stand explodes and then for some reason the room they are in starts exploding allowing the Villain to escape somehow even though there was only one way out? Kiriko asks Seda to go with him and they literally sit there in this burning ass room for literally a minute with her hand out asking Seda to leave

Anyway, we find out that Miitomo was actually supposed to be back at the GXP academy and that's why she was confused? IDK why Seda was there, they never explained it, but they dont explain anything so I guess that's a consistent theme throughout the entire show.

The next scene we see Amane walking through a hallway, and going to Seda's room. Charlie Chaplin cries because of him bing a little bitch and Amane hugs him because he's crying. Later, we see the old crewmates show up talking about the one ship that Charlie Chaplin is supposed to fly. And they discuss how it's the first ship ever designed to be a decoy. And then we find out that Charlie Chaplin is the Captain of this Ship! Also for some reason Kiriko and Amane also decide to fly on this, forgoing the fact that both of them are high enough ranking officials to captian their own ships, and weve even seen Amane complain that she got demoted early so ashuiadshjikasdjhkadsjkhasdjkahdfaisdoffsibhynsfoiudfs

Anyway, That was another not horrible episode. Im wondering where catgirl waifu is, because she's obviously going to show up at some point.

Jarate

Banned
wait did people have no idea that my username is named after a jar of pee? lol

I picked this name because it was my xbox live GT when I played 360 TF2 heavily. I stopped using this name because I would have 40 thousand little kids scream at me "JARATE" in a horrible australian accent whenever i'd play any games.

I switched to 21st Century Schizoid Man for Steam, but that eventually got ruined because everyone would go I LOVE KING CRIMSON I LISTENED TO THAT ONE ALBUM ONCE and i just generally liked to be left alone when playing online games. Im now "Slam" on steam, which i was thinking of asking someone to change, but meh, I dont really care. I shitpost anyway, I might as well be a literal peeposter too

Man God

Non-Canon Member
SWORD ART ONLINE - EPISODE TWELVE: Yui's Heart

Yui! Yui! Yuimania is running wild brother!

pp1efzp.gif

Yui is an AI lie detector! Yui is the one true IMMORTAL OBJECT. She's hulking up with a two handed flame brand against death, who is LEGIT SHOOK.

Uix62EF.gif

See?

She's a program! Designed to put players at ease!

She's got the GM console! She used it to cheat death, but the universe is gonna delete her. Quick turn her into a mcguffin for season two!

Fsvgvat.gif

Who is that talking? Ghost Yui?!? Too bad we'll never see her again.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Goddammit, Asuna and Kiribro are married like two days before they get a kid.

I think it's a bit longer than that, but yeah, it isn't nine months plus ten years it would take to grow into a proper Yui. She does die in about two days though.

Asuna told Kirito that she'll never forget their first child though when they get back to the real world. Promise? Or Threat?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
They should repeat what they did in Geneology of the Holy War for the next FE.
Pair everyone up in the first half, have a timeskip, play as their kids in the second half.
Hopefully without killing everyone in the first half off.

They...probably should have just done time travel again.

Maybe lock the main crew down so they don't age and transport them to the future.

Or just not have them in the first place. I mean, I don't have a problem with most of the child units based on personality (except Rhajat AKA shitty yandere 2.0) but the way they implemented them was really half-assed.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Or just not have them in the first place. I mean, I don't have a problem with most of the child units based on personality (except Rhajat AKA shitty yandere 2.0) but the way they implemented them was really half-assed.

Right, that's why instead of the wink wink age this child up dimension they did they should have done something better, like in Awakening or Genealogy of the Holy War or even Phantasy Star 3.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
They also had sex before marriage smh they're going to hell for sure

The very next episode she's worried about whether or not he's younger than her, they have double beds, don't sleep in the same bed until Yui shows up, and doesn't want him peeking when she hikes up her skirt to ride him like a horse.

She's...still a kid in many ways.

Jarate

Banned
regiruler just wanted to send miitomo friend requests without giving away his twitter account to all the evil lurkers

right?

Grexeno

DeMarco saying Parasyte's replacement is being announced tomorrow on Pre-Flight

Though considering the date you can't be too sure.

Okay, I'm gonna make a prediction that is almost certainly going to be completely wrong.

Broadcast dub of My Hero Academia.

I'm calling it.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
DeMarco saying Parasyte's replacement is being announced tomorrow on Pre-Flight

Though considering the date you can't be too sure.
So aside from the obvious "either Akame ga Kill or Parasyte", what else has a chance of re-airing?

I know we all really want S2 Space Dandy, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'm expecting that to replace Dimension W, if anything.
I feel like that's a likely situation. DW was about 5 or 6 episodes in when it was confirmed, by the time it finishes, MHA will be about 6 episodes in as well. Not to mention Funimation has really been pushing the series as their next big hit, I feel like they'll want it on all forms of media that they can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom