• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr16| Here today, Gon for three years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Fsvgvat.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Considering they released a commercial promoting April Fool's, it's likely the joke is
there is no joke. But thanks for the ratings assholes!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
If I go to bed this time and they start playing old DBZ and Outlaw Star I'm going to be Platinum Mad.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Yeah I'm done...
Unless the April Fool's prank happens the night of April 1st and not now...
Blah.

It's definitely coming to Toonami, however if it's one of their only shows for the spring season, I don't think we'll see it air on the block as fast as Dimension W did.

Source? I mean that's 100% believable but I'd still like a source

It's a rumor so it's not something I can really source. I've just seen a couple of discussions about it on Twitter.
It stems from the observation that Crunchyroll is picking up a ton of shows for Spring, while Funimation has just been pushing the hell out of MHA.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
It's a rumor so it's not something I can really source. I've just seen a couple of discussions about it on Twitter.
It stems from the observation that Crunchyroll is picking up a ton of shows for Spring, while Funimation has just been pushing the hell out of MHA.

Could be part of the licencing agreement.

Never been that huge on April Fool's day. I'm going to try REALLY hard not to be cynical about tomorrow but I know I'm one of the few people that actually care, being it and all.

Raxus

It's nice when there is a funny April Fool's Joke ala youtube rickrolling everyone weeks back but most of the time it is either unfunny or, even worse, cruel.

Cyanide and Happiness and friends april fools is pretty funny.

Seda

I've barely noticed or acknowledged April Fools the last several years. Probably a mix of not caring and being in an environment that largely ignores it.

Pulling April Fools jokes nowadays is a great way to get people to be pissed off at you. Or have your GAF account juniored/banned.

Jarate

Banned
the internet made most april fools jokes silly nowadays cause everything can be fact checked

We will never ever go back to the glory days of 90's video game magazine april fools jokes ;-;

How annoyed would HunterxHunter fans be if a studio like Pierrot was in charge of it, and constantly pumping out filler for it?

Jarate

Banned
My favorite April Fools Joke is not being able to sleep, im gonna be extra pissed today with GXP reviews and probably write even worse. I should really video tape myself, im way better at talking my opinions out then I am at typing them out

Seda

The April 1st PreFlight episode is on Adult Swim's website. Locked away until 6:30pm as usual, but savvy people like AssaultXMaster might be able to find the source, I think.

In this week’s episode of Pre-Flight, Jason and Gill talk about all things Gary Busey, including his various TV shows, commercials and movies. After that, some exciting announcements as well as a new Blum Room where Steve goes on an adventurous hike.

Smart enough not to include it in the description.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom