• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr16| Here today, Gon for three years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
It snowed here two days in a row in Michigan. In fact, my little sister had SCHOOL CANCELLED because of the weather (well, road conditions).

Also, I don't hit electronic devices because that's battery assault.

TUSR

Banned
Kyoma gonna settle down and start a family with Mira.
The ending scene will be Mira and him working on his GASOLINE powered car together.
She'll look at him and smile and give a light laugh as the camera pans away to a sunset.

Dimension W

"Thanks for watching"

I hope I'm wrong though.

Mizerman

The ending scene will be Mira and him working on his GASOLINE powered car together.
She'll look at him and smile and give a light laugh as the camera pans away to a sunset.

Dimension W

"Thanks for watching"

I hope I'm wrong though.

No!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh sweet, got the TOM pin in the mail today! I wanted that more than the shirt, so I'm pleased.

Now if only I could have my TOM statue hold the pin.

Line_HTX

Dimension W

"Thanks for watching"

I hope I'm wrong though.

How would they start a family??

Yo, I got a TOM pin in the mail. I didn't even know I won anything. :3

MZvwfDn.jpg

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'd be completely fine with a 3:30 slot for another rerun. It feels like of weird that it ends at 3:30 instead of 4.

Though I can see them getting 11:30 for a huge show like Samurai Jack or FLCL.

Jarate

Banned
I think it's much more likely for us to get 3:30 rather then 11:30 with how well Family Gujy does as a lead in

I know we all hate Family Guy, but for some reason it's always been a really good lead in show to gather Toonami viewers

Jarate

Banned
Only thing I could see running at 11:30 is if they get Super, which if they advertise it correctly could be a big thing

But I dont see how any aaction cartoon can beat Family Guy in ratings

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
From that survey/poll they did a few months ago. The first....2500, was it? Got a pin while the first 1000(?) got a shirt as well.

Soulflarz

Banned
From that survey/poll they did a few months ago. The first....2500, was it? Got a pin while the first 1000(?) got a shirt as well.

Lmao totally threw it away
or it was in the packaging and I didn't care or even remember it before I trashed it :')

bigkrev

I mean, i'm also over 22 years old and don't put buttons or pins on any of my shit anymore, so no idea what I'm going to do with this pin!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I display it like I do with my NSMB2 Gold Mario pin, Mega Man 25th anniversary, Mazinger Z pin I won on GAF, my Kingdom Hearts 2.5 pin for pre-ordering.

At one point, I had my Skull Kid figure from the Majora's Mask 3D LE hold the Majora's Mask pin I got for pre-ordering Codename Steam.

Jarate

Banned
Tenchi Muyo! GXP: Episode 19, Seiryo Attacks

Seriyo does not in fact attack anything.

This episode was an Amane episode where her dad's fashion company made some clothes for the GXP, and so everyone is like, AMANE YOU USED TO BE A MODEL, NOW YOU'RE JUST A SIMPLE CHILD MOLESTOR, COME BE A MODEL AGAIN JUST FOR THIS. Of course she agrees because the ship is under repair and she'd be forced to not work with Seda if she disagress. Remember how she was supposed to be a 1st rank detective before? Yeah, neither do the creators.

Anywho, Seda for some reason goes along with Amane for some reason, and the other girls dress up as cleaners to check on them, b ut they get caught so they're out of the picture for the episode. Anyway, Amane goes to the dressing room and see her dad being excited about his beautiful little daughter sexualizing herself in this fashion show. IDK about you guys, but this was pretty creepy and incesty and im still really uncomfortable, but I guess in a series where sexual assualt of minors is commonplace, nobody bats an eye

We end up meeting Amane's rival, a chick with huge titties, and that's basically her entire character. She's got huge boobs and hates Amane. Her name is Vega, or as we in the FGC are forced to call her, Claw (stupid japanese players, our names are better!) (im not actually in the FGC, im terrible at fighting games, just ask moaradin). Vega yells at Amane

Amane during this time realizes she enjoys modeling to try to push her character a bit, but this literally leads to nothing.

Anyway, they practice their show, and end up going on stage to model and vega and Amane both impress in the normal modelling part, which is literally just outfits that are supposed to be business casual, and yet show off more titty then any normal dress. This is like the dresses you'd see in a hentai when they are trying to set up a story in the beggining, but for some reason all the characters are wearing ridiculous outfits. In fact, this show reminds me a lot like hentai but without sex, but this is a fault with practically every single harem shows.

We then get to the combat simulation part, and Amane goes and beats these things that shoot actual lazers and she uses actual guns to kill cardboard cutouts that are flying at her. It really is not very fun. Anyway Amane goes and hugs Sena after the combat simulation is over and she's like "IT'S ALL THANKS TO YOU SEDA" and im like, bitch, Seda did nothing this entire episode, dont be a stupid. So vega decides to go and do the combat simulation and gets annihilated.

The episode ends with Seda and Amane driving in a limo back to their house or something and Amane talking about how much a 15 year old boy turned her on and im just like ashgjbsadjbhasdjbhkdasbjkndfsahjkbdfkjadfbgskjshbafbkjndaslkbefkjbfdjba

Also, my GF decided to watch this episode with me and she was very upset and confused. I dont blame her

bigkrev

any trinkets i inadvertently get i stuff in a drawer and forget about

I've been trying to declutter recently. I just donated about 200 books- basically just keeping my art books/Comics/gaming books. Any reading of "real" books I do on a Kindle nowadays, and those books were taking up space. I just donated about 100 DVDs as well- I haven't watched most of them in 7+ years, ever since I got a PS3 with Bluray. Only ones I kept are important movies/TV shows that aren't avalible on Bluray yet, like Jersey Shore S1 and Bloodsport, my favorite wrestling DVDs (Wrestling Society X, Rise and Fall of ECW), and my Samurai X and Case Closed anime DVDs. I just donated about 10000 bulk Magic Cards to an afterschool space, i'm throwing out trinkets from CE games, ect. It feels good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom