• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr16| Here today, Gon for three years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarate

Banned
Tenchi Muyo! GXP: Episode 20, Beware the Unko!

So, let's get this out of the way because they implied very heavily something which was not the case

Unko is a pun, it can mean "Lucky Girl" or "Poop" in Japanese, of course this is not implied at all by the dub creators, who I can't assume tried at all because, come on, it's not like the source material is any good. I was trying to use the visual queues to learn what this word meant, and the visual queues made it seem like it was another word for Chode.

We got that out of the way now, let's start with the beginning, where pink haired snape is forced to name his new ship because he's been so successful in it. He tries to use a name with the word luck, but apparently all names have been taken, except for Unko which he chooses. We then see his fleet try too attack Seinas ship.

He tries to communicate with Seda's ship but the transmission is cut, probably so no one on the ship would be embarrassed. He then reveals a huge banner (thisbanner would probably be the sizer of a planet) that advertises his name as Unko. This cuts to Seda's ship where he's eating a small weenie in which amane makes a joke like "well at least Seda has a big weenie" or something, I don't know. This is why I was confused and had to look it up? Dub is shit anyway, and this episoide had some really bad line reads anyway.

So Seda's ship is actually combined with the Space Queens ladies ship and this works well because they can link together because of stupid cat bunny thing. Stupid Cat Bunny Thing meows really loudly for like 7 seconds and creates a bright light which start to break ships? Pink Haired Snape teleports away running away.

Then we go back to inside Seda's ship seeing Space Queen and Kiriko talk. Space queen is like, You feel inadequate because everyone else on the crew has some type of lineage, so we're going to make you a bearer of the tree. Kiriko goes to Seda to talk to him about this great honor and they explain why the tree needs a friend or something. The other girls are of course stalking them and wondering what they are saying, only for robot pervert to show off his boom mic. The girls snatch it too listen in, only to once again get interrupted by pervert robot reading an erotic novel.

It then goes to an actual nice scene of Kiriko going to the tree with some decent gregorian chant music. Seda follows her for a bit but has to go back to the other girls. As they are walking down a hallway, all the girls fall down a trap floor hole in the ground, and a bunch of the reoccurring concubines show up to sexually assault a 15 year old once again.

We cut to pervert robot who was excited to fall down the trap door, cause he was able to grasp the top, and use that as a way to view upskirt shots. As he laughs, a weird female robot shows up with female legs and a butt, annd robotic boobs and talks about how she was designed to love him, and pervert runs away from her for no reason?

Anyway, Seda is covered in kisses and is going to go take a nap and lay down when he gets confronted by each of the random concubines. One pushes him into his bed whcih causes, one accidently poor water all over him and asks forgiveness by marriage, one straight up gives him marriage papers, and another was waiting in the all males bath and is upset cause Seda doesn't want to join her. This also includes a scene where we get too see this.

r8GCuKY.png

Kill me now please. He goes back to his bed to lay down, only too be met by the original girl who pushed him into the bed waiting for him in the bed. Please kill me

During that previous scene, we see the girls had actually been trapped on purpose by the concubines. They have to climb up a snowy peak to get back, and it's mostly comedy bits of them climbing up a mountain. They eventually climb to the top of the mountain only to be greeted by Seda, who has once again been sexually harassed by the 4 concubines. They get upset and nadsjkbndaskhmbadsasdjkbhldasjknbladshjklbadshkblj

The last part of this episode is Kiriko coming back after talking to a tree and everyone is happy and Seda blushes. The end

lkOlYGj.jpg

I WANT TO DIE

Jarate

Banned
Wait, Crocodile, you another Wisconsinite? why the fuck havent we done what all wisconites have done and get piss drunk

zulux21

Wait, Crocodile, you another Wisconsinite? why the fuck havent we done what all wisconites have done and get piss drunk

i'm also in wisconsin and am confused by the ":dont ever move to Wisconsin, it's hell" line.
it's way better than illinois :p

Man God

Non-Canon Member
SWORD ART ONLINE - EPISODE SIXTEEN: Land of the Fairies

Agil hands Kirito a copy of Alfheim Online, the game that replaced SAO. She's in there bro, probably the 300 other people too! SAO with magic and flying, and no sword skills. Real life skills...like flying and magic. Long story short, she's in the tree. Go get her.

dQCVJdO.gif

WRECKT Progress. Even has an evil name. Todd Haberkorn's evil knows no bounds. He's all fired up for villainy. So Kirito does something dumb and puts on his old Nerve Gear and starts his adventure in Alfheim. So he immediately falls into .hack zone, has all sorts of crazy hacked items and almost all of his SAO skills. Plus his "random" character looks like his SAO appearance with elf ears. Oh and for some reason he has Yui's heart even though I swore Asuna had it. OH SHIT SHE'S BACK FROM THE DEAD.

J092MiB.gif

So he's a cheater now, at least he had to junk all his equipment. SAO is a reskinned ALO with slightly different controls, magic, flying and nine races. Literally built on the same engine says Yui, but with a different CARDINAL program. She's no longer got admin rights.

IGR6Wga.gif

But she's a pocket fairy!

Anyways, he mixes it up with some blond green fairy with massive heaters and a very familiar voice who is getting mugged by five fire nation fairies...and that's it.

Jarate

Banned
i'm also in wisconsin and am confused by the ":dont ever move to Wisconsin, it's hell" line.
it's way better than illinois :p

Not saying much

I'm just very very sensitive to weather changes and the past few weeks have been a living hell on my body :/

I'm in Waukesha, you guys close to Milwaukee?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Jarate, I completely forgot to mention this after watching episode eighteen of GXP to make those gifs but I can't believe with your excellent naming prowess you haven't dubbed pink haired snape by his obvious name, Cereal. From there you could go to Fruity Pebbles or Froot Loops or wherever.

Jarate

Banned
Jarate, I completely forgot to mention this after watching episode eighteen of GXP to make those gifs but I can't believe with your excellent naming prowess you haven't dubbed pink haired snape by his obvious name, Cereal. From there you could go to Fruity Pebbles or Froot Loops or wherever.

To be honest I only really learned his name just very recently, and by then my patience with this series has diminished greatly

But I'm in the home stretch!

zulux21

Not saying much

I'm just very very sensitive to weather changes and the past few weeks have been a living hell on my body :/

I'm in Waukesha, you guys close to Milwaukee?

ah yeah if you are senstive to weather changes i don't imagine
30 and snow
68 and nice
and then 38 across 3 days has been great for you.

I am near madison.

Jarate

Banned
Tenchi Muyo! GXP: Episode 21, Reckoning

We meet with Seda and his gang of pedophilia women along with Queen Bitch walking towards their stupid space ship. Stupid Queen bitch explains how they are going to get a tour of the magic trees space ship? Im not sure, Kiriko is there dressed in ornate gowns and Seda loves this shit so much that dasjkbhlasdbmnladsbjkmnlasadsknlsadf

They get a tour of this place and I don't know, the tree has a life of it's own and uses it's immense power to tickle people. So they have to fuse both ships together for some reason. They fuse but they start too have problems, but that's because magic tree and stupid cat bunny thing are too excited.

They then fix all the problems, but they also add in the concubines, queen bitch, old lady with green hair, and Miitomo to the crew for no reason to battle to Luck pirate people guys. They take off and randomly search for pirates and land smack dab in the home base of evil pirate guys.

Queen bitch takes over and Seda of course literally does nothing, but it doesn't matter because everyone wants to have sex with him. They fly their ship and destroy an entire armada which asdhjkbgadsbkjofdsakjnblsdfjkndfsdfskjnbhsdffdsjknlsdffsdmnlk fsdljkn

everyone's face was really poorly animated, and this show is terrible, and funny things dont even try too happen, and there wasnt any fanservice either and everything is just so terrible that I want to cry.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I told her the truth. She knows about you guys and has lurked the thread like 1 or 2 times before. We both watch Toonami together :3

Shyamalan twist - Jarate's GF is actually Seda (the mod, not the MC of GXP)

Crocodile

I'm in Ohio but its clear this weather pattern ran through a good chunk of the north/mid-west. Zonic said he's in Michigan and got the same thing too.

Jarate

Banned
Ill watch an episode in a bit, someone is disagreeing with me on the internet and that's more important to my brain then anything else

Seda

DRAGON BALL Z KAI ADSM 12:00 AM 1,371 0.6
DIMENSION W ADSM 12:30 AM 1,067 0.5
PARASYTE- THE MAXIM ADSM 1:00 AM 940 0.4
SAMURAI CHAMPLOO ADSM 1:30 AM 886 0.4
NARUTO: SHIPPUDEN ADSM 2:00 AM 905 0.4
ONE PIECE ADSM 2:30 AM 775 0.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom