• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr16| Here today, Gon for three years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naruto can't be beaten. He never gives up and he never goes back on his way. All of you saying they want Shippuden to be replaced can suck it. Naruto forever!!!!

Jarate

Banned
I think the saddest thing is that was legit one of the best Champloo episodes ever made, and honestly one of the best pieces of animation ever made in my life, and naruto still beat it

Those looking to be upset at long running battle action shonen being on the block so often, this is the reason why

Regiruler

DRAGON BALL Z KAI ADSM 12:00 AM 1,371 0.6
DIMENSION W ADSM 12:30 AM 1,067 0.5
PARASYTE- THE MAXIM ADSM 1:00 AM 940 0.4
SAMURAI CHAMPLOO ADSM 1:30 AM 886 0.4
NARUTO: SHIPPUDEN ADSM 2:00 AM 905 0.4
ONE PIECE ADSM 2:30 AM 775 0.4

tumblr_m2bp9oyZT61r2sqylo1_500.gif

Line_HTX

I think the saddest thing is that was legit one of the best Champloo episodes ever made, and honestly one of the best pieces of animation ever made in my life, and naruto still beat it

Those looking to be upset at long running battle action shonen being on the block so often, this is the reason why

Exactly this. I've given some thought and now I'm OK with HxH being added to the block. However, in the future I seriously hope they expand the block again because too many long runners will just become so grating.

Raxus

This world makes no fucking sense.

The more love and care that goes into something the worse it gets in the ratings!

TV!

This isn't completely true but it is extremely sad when it happens. Especially when it happens to one of my top 3 episodes of Champloo.

Speaking of people shitting on good things. TFA honest trailers thread makes me want to break something.

Jarate

Banned
The more love and care that goes into something the worse it gets in the ratings!

TV!

This isn't completely true but it is extremely sad when it happens. Especially when it happens to one of my top 3 episodes of Champloo.

Speaking of people shitting on good things. TFA honest trailers thread makes me want to break something.

Was it just the Empire Strikes Back trailer because they were the same movie!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So how did the force awaken after 7 episodes when we clearly see it being used in previous movies.

Mizerman

Eh, it's not one of those where you gotta see it immediately, so I understand if you procrastinated it for forever, lol

Well, I am a Star Wars fanboy, so that kinda drives me to watch at least once.

So how did the force awaken after 7 episodes when we clearly see it being used in previous movies.

Because the Force is...like a presence that not all can visualize. In order to visualize the Force, one must become one with it. To become one with it, you must know. You know?

Wait, what the blue hell was I talking about?

Jarate

Banned
Tenchi Muyo! GXP: Episode 22: Duel

THIS IS A STORY
ALL ABOUT HOW
THIS ANIME IS A PIECE OF SHIT

AND I'D LIKE TO TAKE A MINUTE JUST SIT RIGHT THERE
TO TELL YOU ALL HOW I DECIDED TO MURDER MY BRAIN

This episode is all about A DUEL between Cereal (are you happy Man God?) and Seda are going to have a manly duel for men in a crowded arena. Basically the episode starts with TENCHI MUYO GXP SPACE POLITICS which of course make no sense and is liuterally just babble.

They lay out a trap for Cereal on his ship the Unko by sending him a billion letters that are all challenges to a duel between him and Seda. Of course he accepts, but only in the most stupid ways possible. I actually think Cereal is probably the best character in this show, even though he's a serial (see wut I did there) sexual assaulter, he mseems to be the only person who knows that this is a comedy. And while his antics are more annoying, you know, at least he has a personality.

Seda is forced to fight in this duel against his will. He is trained by a dude that I think was one of Space Queens personal guard or something. And all they do is sit around, eat, and go to a bath house and dont train at all, because apparently the duel is in a day or something.

Cereal gets to the planet and isnt able to get a hotel, we shoot to the girls all sitting in a room and they discuss how they booby trapped the hotel, so it was cereal's good luck that got him out of that snaffu. The girls are all jerking themselves off wondering if Seda is going to be ok, and the queen space bitch is like NO DONT WORRY WE'RE USING STUN BATONS SO IT'SS FINE

Btw the stun batons look like dildos, no surprise there.

Then we get to the duel and Seda is saying hi to everyone in the audience while cereal gives a big speech, they fight, seda slips on something and uses his stun baton to disrobe Cereal, showing off one of those generic Japanese underwear, the one that show off a lot of skin. Also, it's shown that Cereal has absolutely 0 bulge going on, so Idk if that was on purpose or not, but he faints in embarrassment and Seda is the winner

We then cut to a room of shady conspirators who are like NOW THAT THE GOOD LUCK PIRATES ARE GONE WE CAN FINALLY BE IN THE SHOW MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

and I guess they're the new antagonist.

Not the worst episode, but the robot who got raped and him being shown to be going through some bad stuff in life isn't funny at all and makes me pretty uncomfortable. In fact, this show has more sexual assault and rape then I think any media Ive ever seen in my life. And im watching it :|

Grexeno

Ratings make no sense. Must be one of those weird nights.

No way Yukimaru and Guren keep people watching.
It was Final Four night, so ratings are down overall, with Naruto pulling more viewers than the two shows sandwiching it due to having Naruto in the name.

Actually quite simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom