• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr16| Here today, Gon for three years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last Saturday on the Funimation MHA countdown stream, Justin was telling a story of one of the other employees locked in a room for one week and try to watch as much One Piece before it came to Toonami. He ALMOST made it all the way to the episode where it would begin airing on nu-Toonami. It was at least 150 episodes IIRC.

I watched that. Entered one of their contests and won a little Japanese Ace gashapon.

Seda

If we were watching OG Dragonball Z, we would be at Recoome vs Vegeta .

If we started One Piece at the beginning, we would be at post-Arabasta filler

If we continued with Naruto from when we started it originally and not jumping ahead to Shippuden, we'd be in the early half of filler hell.

Mizerman

If we were watching OG Dragonball Z, we would be at Recoome vs Vegeta .

If we started One Piece at the beginning, we would be at post-Arabasta filler

If we continued with Naruto from when we started it originally and not jumping ahead to Shippuden, we'd be in the early half of filler hell.

Oh jeebus, that old DBZ filler was something else.

Then I deserve one for doing the same thing a year and a half ago, along with most of the thread who watched it on TV

I don't know. Unlike the rest of us, Jarate took GXP into his system much faster than the rest of us did.

So I don't know if making anime recommendations is kosher in the toonami thread, but I wanna throw this out there.

If you like horror movies with creepy monsters, and great soundwork, check out Kagewani. It's pretty fantastic.
It's not really animated, but it is genuinely creepy at times. Each episode is only around 7 minutes long, so you can catch up, and watch the new season that's just starting with everyone over in anime gaf.

7033c109d06c5a277e26ed4cbb488bd51443827276_full.jpg

No idea what I'd want as a tag. Will probably eventually end up getting one for saying something stupid, even though I delete around 80% of my comments before actually posting them.

Jarate

Banned
hey guys I just played the ultimate prank on myself, I have to wake up super early tomorrow, and get this, I laid in bed for 3 hours unable to sleep

im such a prankster hahaha

fuck me

No idea what I'd want as a tag. Will probably eventually end up getting one for saying something stupid, even though I delete around 80% of my comments before actually posting them.

I know this feel

I suck at writing and am also super self conscious about it

hey guys I just played the ultimate prank on myself, I have to wake up super early tomorrow, and get this, I laid in bed for 3 hours unable to sleep

im such a prankster hahaha

fuck me

I know this feel

I suck at writing and am also super self conscious about it

This is why I'm generally afraid of giving my opinion on things. I'm usually really vague on my feelings ("it was good", "not bad", "meh", etc). I get really insecure when people tell me I'm wrong. Like in the One Piece anime thread where I thought something was a real opening but wasn't. That has been bothering me the entire day and makes me wish that I never posted about it.

Seda

I think GAF mobile looks and functions great, although I'm at my computer most of the time. (Avatar image quoting works in mobile chrome for me.) There are some preliminary discussions of tweaks coming here and there.

As for other discussion, I say a lot of dumb stuff. Heh, I look back at posts I made 3/4 ago and mostly cringe more often than not. While I don't think I'm as obnoxious as I used to be, I've kinda embraced 'poking fun' at myself - for various reasons.

I don't often request tags for people because I'm not especially clever in coming up with them. I gave Imperial his tag a year ago and nothing since.

Jarate

Banned
ive actually found a neat plugin for firefox on my surface that allows me to view mobile gaf. Its the best thing on earth

I think GAF mobile looks and functions great, although I'm at my computer most of the time. (Avatar image quoting works in mobile chrome for me.) There are some preliminary discussions of tweaks coming here and there.

As for other discussion, I say a lot of dumb stuff. Heh, I look back at posts I made 3/4 ago and mostly cringe more often than not. While I don't think I'm as obnoxious as I used to be, I've kinda embraced 'poking fun' at myself - for various reasons.

I don't often request tags for people because I'm not especially clever in coming up with them. I gave Imperial his tag a year ago and nothing since.

And I still appreciate it. Now, no matter the situation, my tag will be relevant to my reaction.

Jarate

Banned
Sent everyone a PM, if you did not get one, send me a PM

and yeah, I probably have a lot of shit opinions just from really old posts on this site, don't want to get into the shitposting i did when i was 12 and 13 on sports forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom