• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr16| Here today, Gon for three years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarate

Banned
Also, why the fuck did you call Seina Bad Luck Brian when you should've been calling him Seda this entire time.

Tenchi Muyo GXP! Gave you a fucking alley oop and you guys just let it go by

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Also, why the fuck did you call Seina Bad Luck Brian when you should've been calling him Seda this entire time.

Tenchi Muyo GXP! Gave you a fucking alley oop and you guys just let it go by

Seda wasn't a mod then and Bad Luck Brian was funnier at the time.

Jarate

Banned
IDC if he wasn't a mod, the pun game is too strong. If I ever do a Hokouto Shin Ken review, I'm definitely calling Shin ShinRPGamer out of respect and admiration

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Why did we even call him Bad Luck Brian?

I think it was the first episode, when he was introduced. If I remember right everything that could have gone wrong for him did, dude got sold to the space marines by the end of the episode.

*reads newest Bleach chapter*

Oh hey, that thing turned out to be a thing.
Yachiru has been confirmed as Kenpachi's zanpakuto spirit.
It's something that only comes up in the last page with nothing recent leading up to it other than the need for a power up, but hey, it's nice to have confirmation.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I think it was the first episode, when he was introduced. If I remember right everything that could have gone wrong for him did, dude got sold to the space marines by the end of the episode.
Yeah but why Brian?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Yeah but why Brian?

Brian
VV

bad-luck-brian-2gaytzh.jpg

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Parasyte's replacement to be Tenchi Muyo GXP, so then we can all experience it along with Jarate.

Raxus

All shows are cancelled. We will be watching Valvrave, Cross Ange, GXP and premiering SAO season 3.

Thundercats returns in the rerun slot.

Jarate

Banned
So I don't think I'll be watching Tenchi due to me just being kind of bleh and not having any sleep and not really wanting to torture myself today

Ill have to watch like a good 4-5 episodes tomorrow to keep up with my original pace, i'd like to finish the series on Monday

Tenumi

Banned
If staying Sentai, Log Horizon or Bodacious Space Pirates (My dream option still)

(Honestly, I looked through their action & adventure section and found nothing that I could actually see coming to Toonami)

If not.... hmm... eh, A Certain Magical Index.

Raxus

Considering the state JoJo is in (assuming they do redub parts 1 and 2), One Punch Man hasn't begun dubbing yet it seems, and chances are MHA will replace Dimension W.

I am putting my chips down on Log Horizon too. Sentai will want to stay on the block and it is basically the last show in their stable for now.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Considering the state JoJo is in (assuming they do redub parts 1 and 2), One Punch Man hasn't begun dubbing yet it seems, and chances are MHA will replace Dimension W.

I am putting my chips down on Log Horizon too. Sentai will want to stay on the block and it is basically the last show in their stable for now.

Unless they decide to throw up Ushio and Tora without finishing it all first. All they'd need to do is show DeMarco the OP and it'd get on the block in a second.

Seda

why does everyone hate funi? jw

As a non-anime guy, I figure people don't like their site player, and don't want to have an additional subscription to the occasional show they /do/ want to watch that isn't on Crunchyroll.

Kind of like how most people would rather EA game be playable on Steam, because Origin isn't nearly as good of a client (not to mention PC players generally want to have everything in one place - Steam). This obviously isn't a one-to-one comparison because no sub fees.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Funi is perfect for me, It's pretty cheap and has lots and lots of dubs.

It's cheaper than buying the OP releases as they come out doesn't hurt either.

Crunchyroll, on the other hand, I had to really look up and down to find something I wanted to watch.

So I just finished Garo Crimson Moon.
I think it's the most disappointed I've ever been in an anime.

I don't think words can convey how disappointing Crimson Moon is to me.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
lol, Funimation is simulcasting an anime called "And you thought there is never a girl online?"

Part of me wants to check the first episode just because of that name.

lol, Funimation is simulcasting an anime called "And you thought there is never a girl online?"

Let me help you out - listen to the part that is telling you not to. Don't fall for the LN name meme.

Line_HTX

Admit it, you just want to see the
RHBhtSO.png
on a shortened name for Netoge, or Net Game.

Grexeno

I'm not ruling out the Parasyte replacement announcement being an April Fool's joke and it actually being announced next week.

Seda

Well, Dimension W was announced the day before it would have had its promo run anyway, so you would have expected the Parasyte announcement next Friday.

I think you are a week off. DW was announced two weeks (15 days) before it aired. Parasyte's replacement airs in 15 days.

I don't think you have to worry about April Fools.

Grexeno

I think you are a week off. DW was announced two weeks (15 days) before it aired. Parasyte's replacement airs in 15 days.

I don't think you have to worry about April Fools.
Oh, I guess I forgot they aired the Dimension W promo for two weeks.

Jarate

Banned
Honestly hatewatching has been kind of fun, i'll probably start up another shit series afterwards

what should I watch next, the samurai with a gun anime with the worst animation QUALITY1 to ever exist, or should I just go full stupid and go for Cross Ange, which honestly is probably 400X better then Tenchi Muyo GXP!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Based on DeMarco's ask.fm, don't expect any announcement pranks from them.
"April Fools, we joked about the fact we wouldn't have any pranks, that was the prank.:

"Also, here's a preview of our next game review, Miitomo. Join our groups, Toonamiitomo & Miitoonami!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom