• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr16| Here today, Gon for three years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizerman

Honestly hatewatching has been kind of fun, i'll probably start up another shit series afterwards

what should I watch next, the samurai with a gun anime with the worst animation QUALITY1 to ever exist, or should I just go full stupid and go for Cross Ange, which honestly is probably 400X better then Tenchi Muyo GXP!

Cross Ange.

Crocodile

What's the link to the Pre-Flight stream?

Honestly hatewatching has been kind of fun, i'll probably start up another shit series afterwards

what should I watch next, the samurai with a gun anime with the worst animation QUALITY1 to ever exist, or should I just go full stupid and go for Cross Ange, which honestly is probably 400X better then Tenchi Muyo GXP!

Hatewatching is only fun in a group. By yourself its just self-flagellation.

Jarate

Banned
What's the link to the Pre-Flight stream?

Hatewatching is only fun in a group. By yourself its just self-flagellation.

I always loved watching bad films, and this isn't so much different. But anime always finds new ways to surprise me in just how shit they can get, while films such as the room only get made once in a while

Hunter x Hunter ladies & gentlemen

80282.png

Tune in to the end to get the promo! :D

Jarate

Banned
Im not that big of a fan of Hunter X Hunter, but im really happy for everyone who gets to enjoy it and the dub!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Can I just say thank goodness that Parasyte is the rerun instead of Akame ga Kill?

Also holy crap, HxH has 148 episode, that's over 2 years. Were they fearing Sentai would get the slot, so they delayed it as long as posible?

Seda

Can I just say thank goodness that Parasyte is the rerun instead of Akame ga Kill?

Also holy crap, HxH has 148 episode, that's over 2 years. Were they fearing Sentai would get the slot, so they delayed it as long as posible?

Essentially three years. That'll nail down a spot for a while.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

No they just went for and got the best show they could for the slot.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Yea, this move might be predicated on the eventual loss of DBZ and having something prepared for that day.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
OMG GUYS, YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS.

VIZ IS OKAY WITH THEIR SHOWS BEING ON TOONAMI AGAIN.

JOJO & ONE PUNCH MAN CHANCES INCREASING AAAAAHHHHHH

Jarate

Banned
I'm wondering if they're possibly preparing for the loss of DBZ.

I don't think Kai is going anywhere

probably more to the idea that this is by far one of the most requested shows, it has a shit ton of episodes in it so they can air it for a long time and hope to get good ratings like the other super requested series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom