• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr16| Here today, Gon for three years

Status
Not open for further replies.
probably a ghost, get your anti ghost gear

I panicked for like 10 minutes not knowing what to do and eventually woke up my mom and she called 911. I live out in the country and there's been robberies out here every once in awhile. Our dogs started barking and when I looked outside someone was walking towards out Pickup. When I opened the door they turned around. Hopefully they didn't get into our shops before then as I didn't have the alarm on.

Jarate

Banned
I panicked for like 10 minutes not knowing what to do and eventually woke up my mom and she called 911. I live out in the country and there's been robberies out here every once in awhile. Our dogs started barking and when I looked outside someone was walking towards out Pickup. When I opened the door they turned around. Hopefully they didn't get into our shops before then as I didn't have the alarm on.

Dogs generally mean theyll run away from your house. Prbably just looking through your car to steal change and see if you have like a phone charger or gps they can steal

drug addicts are fucked up man

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
My friend & co-worker were telling me Wednesday night that they really liked Hardcore Henry (I couldn't see it because if I started work after watching the film, I most likely wouldn't make it back home in time to take my sis to school), interesting to hear a completely opposite reaction to it.

Honestly, I can't help but think of a Sega CD or 3DO FMV game.

My friend & co-worker were telling me Wednesday night that they really liked Hardcore Henry (I couldn't see it because if I started work after watching the film, I most likely wouldn't make it back home in time to take my sis to school), interesting to hear a completely opposite reaction to it.

Honestly, I can't help but think of a Sega CD or 3DO FMV game.

Some people will naturally hate it due to getting motion sickness or a headache from it.

I wonder whats going on with ToonamiGAF?

*Checks last 2 pages*

leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Hope you guys like Parasyte because after KLK ends its run, we get an encore of Parasyte according to my cable box guide.

It's funny, this news broke exactly one week ago (about 5 and a half hours later in the day to be accurate) but almost no one has talked about it because.

1. HxH was also announced to replace Parasyte at 1am.
2. It wasn't Akame Ga Kill!

zulux21

It doesn't matter since nobody is going to watch the rerun show anyway.

A show like Bacanno! would be perfect for a premiere and rerun though.

uhhhhhhhhhhhh.
I like Bacanno, but it is not remotely one I would pick for a toonami slot due to the fact that it can be hard to follow to a number of people.

has psycho pass been on toonami yet? if not I would go with that one. If it has I would try to get the rights to code geass for a run on toonami as while it is older it would still likely pull in good numbers.

Oh man, Bacanno would make a pretty rough group watch. It's a great show, don't get me wrong.

But it's a show you gotta pay attention to.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Yup. You'll get left behind if you miss even one small detail.

It's not that bad. It's mainly a show you should just watch twice for, well, reasons.

f you could create your own anime harem, which characters would you choose?

Xavier Woods: Well, luckily I already know the answer to this question! First runner-up is Tina from Dead of Alive. Just sayin’. And then Tifa from Final Fantasy VII. She’s absolutely fantastic. And then...oh! Sailor Mars. Sailor Mars, definitely. I feel like I’m missing a real easy one...Mikasa from Attack on Titan. Oh. And Kagome from Inuyasha.

Jarate

Banned
real talk as someone who watched some of Sailor Moon is that I basically remember absolutely nothing from it

is there a blie haired one, then shes my favorite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom