• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr16| Here today, Gon for three years

Status
Not open for further replies.

TUSR

Banned
I don't know how much Seda looks at history, but y'all can clearly see that I spend most of my time in both NFL and NHL and more time in Anime and Fighting Game. I'm lucky to even have a channel in NBCSN that shows hockey on most nights. I straight up quit posting in the NBA thread and quit on the sport entirely for a multitude of reasons. I find that I have more enjoyment in learning some hockey stuff since this season was the first time I got back into watching in many years.

There was an unfortunate happening in the previous NFL offseason thread, but like Seda said, Xia mostly interacts with us in there and in baseball. It'd be nice if some mod posted in hockey though.

;P
you post so much its hard to track

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I don't think I've seen Xia, or any mod aside from Bish on two occasions, that have posted on NHLGAF.

...We really are a self-run community.

I lurk the NHL thread more than actively post these days. But I regularly at least skim most of them aside from soccer. Though not so much in the MMA or boxing threads like I used to either now that I think about it. I used to make the yearly PGA threads too!

XiaNaphryz

I'm seriously going to ask DeMarco to fund an anime based on the Rockit Leeg universe. It makes more sense than having additional episodes of FLCL.

Bah, I want my super-awesome-but-still-realistic golf shounen first. :p

I was hoping Ryo Ishikawa would be doing a lot better than now on the pro tour and get popular enough in Japan that someone over there decides to start up something.

Line_HTX

Bah, I want my super-awesome-but-still-realistic golf shounen first. :p

I was hoping Ryo Ishikawa would be doing a lot better than now on the pro tour and get popular enough in Japan that someone over there decides to start up something.

There were never any golf ones?

XiaNaphryz

There were never any golf ones?

Not a lot, and nothing of major note recently.

Hell, on the baseball side I'm still waiting for S3 of Oofuri and I think that manga's still going - they should have enough material by now for a new season if they wanted. :(

Line_HTX

Not a lot, and nothing of major note recently.

Hell, on the baseball side I'm still waiting for S3 of Oofuri and I think that manga's still going - they should have enough material by now for a new season if they wanted. :(

Let's see... There's a Rugby one coming this Fall, and still not another American Football one, and still no hockey one.

I'm sad.

Line_HTX

You're gonna need all hands on deck for the much anticipated Parasyte series finale later on today.

I'm still miffed at that ridiculous monologue from Shinichi. This has to be the biggest drop in anticipation ever for a penultimate episode.

I dunno, should you all be? Why the paranoia...is this the kinda reaction I'll get moving forward posting in random threads? :(

No, I want to see you more. It's more appropriate with that Megumi peeking.

XD

Jarate

Banned
I dunno, should you all be? Why the paranoia...is this the kinda reaction I'll get moving forward posting in random threads? :(

just wait till you see weekday Toonamigaf

no, but seriously, everyone is just joking around bro. But, its part of our hazing process to roast you until you watch Tenchi Muyo GXP

Line_HTX

no, but seriously, everyone is just joking around bro. But, its part of our hazing process to roast you until you watch Tenchi Muyo GXP

ZbW92CY.gif

XiaNaphryz

Why that one? I saw it when it first aired in Japan ages ago.

I was mainly posting because I heard I was being discussed. ;P

Jarate

Banned
Why that one? I saw it when it first aired in Japan ages ago.

I was mainly posting because I heard I was being discussed. ;P

it was aired on Toonami when it first started out, and is pretty much seen as the worst show nu-toonami has ever aired

Beware the Batman was even worse

You should join us bro! Best place too talk about manime, Ino, and non canon anime

Mizerman

Pfft. Watching a bad episode of Raw is a hazing process. Watching GXP is like bringing someone on a eventual disappointing date,

Seda

I was never as generally recognized around the board as you are, and I haven't been on GAF as long, but what I noticed when I became a mod years back is that people seem overall less likely to respond to my comments or questions. That doesn't apply to community threads where people know me, of course.

I might be imagining a part of it, but I feel there was a slight intimidation factor or something :/

I was never as generally recognized around the board as you are, and I haven't been on GAF as long, but what I noticed when I became a mod years back is that people seem overall less likely to respond to my comments or questions. That doesn't apply to community threads where people know me, of course.

I might be imagining a part of it, but I feel there was a slight intimidation factor or something :/
Who could ever be intimidated by you, bunny mod?

I lurk the NHL thread more than actively post these days. But I regularly at least skim most of them aside from soccer. Though not so much in the MMA or boxing threads like I used to either now that I think about it. I used to make the yearly PGA threads too!

It appears I have summoned Xia to ToonamiGAF :p. Will you be joining us tonight, by any chance?

who summoned the other mod

are we in trouble

tumblr_inline_n4s5a8bXC31r0j6cl.png

Intimidating would probably be the last word I'd describe you as a mod. And I mean that as a compliment.

God Mighty No. 9 looks like trash.

It is the game Mega Man fans deserve.

I hope for the love of god after all the bs thats happening in the manga they get to the basement and find it's been cleaned out already.

bigkrev

Anytime Xia posts, I get really excited that a new Taco Bell menu item is announced, and then sad when it's a normal post :(

I hope for the love of god after all the bs thats happening in the manga they get to the basement and find it's been cleaned out already.

It's silly to think that the basement would have survived after all this time. We literally saw a giant rock fall on the house at the beginning of the series. There was goddamn heavy rubble everywhere. Unless the basement door was made out of adamantium or it was miles below ground I can't imagine it'd still be there.

It's silly to think that the basement would have survived after all this time. We literally saw a giant rock fall on the house at the beginning of the series. There was goddamn heavy rubble everywhere. Unless the basement door was made out of adamantium or it was miles below ground I can't imagine it'd still be there.

WMG time. The basement is the only part of the house that remains intact. The reason is remained intact was because it was protected
By the same kind of Titans that make up the walls that protect humanity.

Crocodile

bab.png

Absolutely Disgusting

What do you dislike in this shot? The reference? The artstyle?

At this point I just want mn9 to come out and stand on its own as a game minus all the dumb drama that lead to its release.

Agreed. I fear the damage may have been done though and people won't give it a fair shake on release.

MEANWHILE, ON ATTACK ON TITAN

PB47pQG.png

ayyy lmao

It is sad it was mismanaged so badly. It looks even worse when compared to how well Bloodstained is coming together.

I dunno who is to blame at this point (probably the publishers) but if they had just staggered the platform and feature release ala Shovel Knight (and MANY other indie games) they wouldn't be in this situation.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I'm going to be all over the place and traveling for the rest of the day, so here's the lineup nice and early.

Tonight on Toonami, Vegeta volunteers to take on 18 but he may have bitten off more than he can chew, it's flashback time as Kyouma recalls the days before he became a Beast of Grendel, Gotou may be gone but there's still another crazy killer from Shinichi's adventures who still needs to be accounted for as Parasyte reaches its conclusion, Mugen has one hell of a one night stand while Fuu taps into her fat side again, Naruto and Guren find themselves trapped together within the Three-Tails, Nami takes a nice warm shower to try to wind down from the harrowing trip across Thriller Bark and ends up getting much more than she bargained for, and Ragyo and Ryuko take their battle for the fate of clothing and humanity to the stars in Kill la Kill's finale.

8:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 64 - Number 17 and Number 18! The Androids Awaken!
12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 65 - A Sweet Face and Super Power?! Android 18 vs Vegeta!
12:30 - Dimension W - 7 - The Voice Calling from the Past
1:00 - Parasyte -the maxim- - 24 - Parasitic Beasts - END
1:30 - Samurai Champloo - 15 - Bogus Booty
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 107 - Strange Bedfellows
2:30 - One Piece - 341 - Nami’s in a Major Pinch! The Zombie Mansion and the Invisible Man!
3:00 - KILL la KILL - 24 - Past the Infinite Darkness - END

WMG time. The basement is the only part of the house that remains intact. The reason is remained intact was because it was protected
By the same kind of Titans that make up the walls that protect humanity.

But the wall was easily broken through when Eren and Annie were fighting. I'm willing to believe that the rubble didn't break it but not that no Titan ever passed through there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom