• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug/Sep16| NUDE GIRLS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

giphy.gif

*Duel of Fates

Crocodile

DTL got banned, another ToonamiGAF poster gone.

Good.

If DTL is gone for good, I solemnly swear I'll take his spot as the person who creeps 10% too hard on anime boys

If you're going to lust after anime dudes, can they at least be grown ass MEN and not little boys? That was always the worst part about DTL. Bro-lust, in the appropriate context, is fine. Little kid lust........no..........just no.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Good.

If you're going to lust after anime dudes, can they at least be grown ass MEN and not little boys? That was always the worst part about DTL. Bro-lust, in the appropriate context, is fine. Little kid lust........no..........just no.
Bad writing.

Crocodile

DTL got permed? What is it that did him in?

Something in the MHA thread its been deleted but the "whyyyy" posts still remain

I dunno if he's permed or not (I doubt it - I mean the dude could learn but it feels like he never does, I'm still not unconvinced he's playing a character) but you want to know what did him in?

A picture of Bakugou lying in bed half-undressed with a condom in his mouth looking lustfully at the "camera"

Yep. He decided to post that (not even a NSFW link or a spoiler tag) in the MHA thread after he was already warned for posting explicit material in that thread before.

Bad writing.

Few things were as frustrating as seeing him whine about "bad writing" while clearly having no idea what good writing looked like LOL

Permanent bans are fairly rare if the poster is not a junior.

You say that but I feel I've seen a lot of them recently with members who've been around forever. Is it simply a case of being around forever enables you to build up a resume for the perm?

Just heard about the ban. I'd say what a pity and all that stuff but on the other hand, It's DTL. I'll be glad to have 2 months without his nonsense mucking up threads.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I dunno if he's permed or not (I doubt it - I mean the dude could learn but it feels like he never does, I'm still not unconvinced he's playing a character) but you want to know what did him in?

A picture of Bakugou lying in bed half-undressed with a condom in his mouth looking lustfully at the "camera"

Yep. He decided to post that (not even a NSFW link or a spoiler tag) in the MHA thread after he was already warned for posting explicit material in that thread before.

The sad part is that this is about what I expected it to be. He just keeps falling on the same sword.

Well, he should be back soon enough.

Raxus

I've never seen Soulflarz outside of this thread. I don't know who he could piss off besides the regulars here.

And yes Soul, we are very disappointed in you.

Shame.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Yeah. I remember he got banned for some DBZ related stuff as well.

He ate one for a Naruto avatar a few years back in MangaGAF. Dude chilled out for a while after that. I just can't imagine catching a ban for the same thing over and over again.

Dude cares more about shipping and indulging in his fantasies than the actual shows he's watching so the loss of his commentary isn't a big deal.

There're only so many times you can burn yourself on the same stove without the consequences catching up to you,

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
The post that I assume got him banned wasn't even that bad tbh. I've seen him post far lewder stuff.

Sounds like it was too much for the modern standards of GAF which have gotten a fair bit more stringent ever since the grand crackdown.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
So I finished Fate/Zero with a friend last night.

Just as the child murdering ends the unnecessary choking of women begins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom