• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug/Sep16| NUDE GIRLS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Genos is just so amazing to watch when he's constantly on the move.

Also afros are funny to the Japanese for some reason.

Seda

"I'm the only smart one and everyone else are mere simians"

yeah this is a thought a lot of twelve year olds have

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
That reminds me of the third Yokai Watch game, which is set in """America"""

You can tell because it has black people, cheeseburgers, and graffiti!

Wasted opportunity there.
Instead of American cryptids like Bigfoot, the Flatwoods Monster or the Jersey Devil, it's just burgers and bacon.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
The roundness contrasts a lot with stereotypical anime hair.

Does the anime even cover that?

No that will be next season, whenever that comes out, but I know its going to make quite a few people furious haha. Also
Slicing Shemale

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Apparently when they were auditioning for Saitama, Max Mittelman basically ran away with the casting.
Ha, I'd like to learn more about this. Wonder if any other big names tried auditioning or what Mittelman did for his audition for the part.

Also kabuto turned into Eva 01

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE

He channeled his inner Jojo there.

Line_HTX

http://www.metalsucks.net/2016/09/02/high-fire-release-epic-animated-video-black-plot/

XUPcAct.png

he typoed "#toonami"

so yeah

Tooanim |Aug/Sept16|

Seda

Someone in here used PlayStation Vue right? How is it?

I'm losing my cable soon and wondering my options (basically Vue or that Dish thing)

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Someone in here used PlayStation Vue right? How is it?

I'm losing my cable soon and wondering my options (basically Vue or that Dish thing)
I think chloker has it, & he said it's about....10 to 20 seconds behind live TV?

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I have had a great time using PS Vue myself. Great quality, streaming on multiple devices at the same time and the Cloud DVR is pretty good as long as you aren't trying to save an entire season for months to watch later on. Price is hard to beat as well

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Here, Seda. ckohler posted this in the last thread when I asked him for comparison times.

Cable TV: 0 delay
AS Stream: 10 sec delay
PS Vue: 35 sec delay
SlingTV: 60 sec delay

PS Vue does allow you to log into the Adult Swim stream, from what he said.

Seda

I like Hammerhead's voice, and I remember the VA being a relative unknown too. Kinda Patrick Seitz-ish without being too much a soundalike.

I have to imagine doing a convincing performance while yelling all the time is quite difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom