• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug/Sep16| NUDE GIRLS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckohler

Someone in here used PlayStation Vue right? How is it?

I'm losing my cable soon and wondering my options (basically Vue or that Dish thing)
It's great. Quality is very good. Cloud DVR means you can "record" as much as you want. It's about 45 seconds delayed from cable which is fine. If it bugs you, you can use you Vue subscription to watch the web simulcast.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
It's great. Quality is very good. Cloud DVR means you can "record" as much as you want. It's about 45 seconds delayed from cable which is fine. If it bugs you, you can use you Vue subscription to watch the web simulcast.
I'll keep this in mind when my Charter subscription/bundle goes up in price next year. I only really watch Toonami & FXX for Simpsons.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I honestly don't even remember the whole deal with Snowden....but then again, I wasn't actively looking for details back when it was happening.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
uMuPgkF.png

ckohler

I kinda think the creator of OPM really likes the look of the male body. There's a lot of excessive shots of it in this series.

Ponn

Banned
I think one of my main issues with OPM is starting the series with the fight with the titan thing. Pretty much everything after that has seemed like complete downgrades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom