• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug/Sep16| NUDE GIRLS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I think one of my main issues with OPM is starting the series with the fight with the titan thing. Pretty much everything after that has seemed like complete downgrades.

That's the point. Its not about whether he's going to win or not and never was. If you want to see people working for it you'll have to watch Season 2 whenever it comes out and focus on the S Class.

Crocodile

haha I cannot wait to see people's reaction to Darkshine's origin story.

Yeah............that backstory is...........unfortunate.......... :/

I think one of my main issues with OPM is starting the series with the fight with the titan thing. Pretty much everything after that has seemed like complete downgrades.

How much of the anime/manga have you already seen? Way better fights are down the line.The biggest adversaries aren't always the strongest or make for the best (in terms of action or humor) encounters.

Ponn

Banned
That's the point.

That's the point. Its not about whether he's going to win or not and never was. If you want to see people working for it you'll have to watch Season 2 whenever it comes out and focus on the S Class.

Thats why I got bored and quit watching wrestling awhile ago. It was boring watching Triple H and the jobber of the week. I caught up on My Hero Acadamia and like that show better, hoping it comes to Toonami at some point.

How much of the anime/manga have you already seen? Way better fights are down the line.The biggest adversaries aren't always the strongest or make for the best encounters.

I'm watching it on Toonami so whatever was the last episode last week.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
OPM Humor does kinda get old when you're used to it
Nah, I was referring to that stupid BRUCE WILLIS commercial.

lol I'm kind of surprised he didn't just go through the roof......& that punch machine got it easy, based on what we've seen.

Moaradin

Nah, I was referring to that stupid BRUCE WILLIS commercial.

lol I'm kind of surprised he didn't just go through the roof......& that punch machine got it easy, based on what we've seen.

Oh I missed that commercial then.

My point still stands though :p

HStallion

Thats why I got bored and quit watching wrestling awhile ago. It was boring watching Triple H and the jobber of the week. I caught up on My Hero Acadamia and like that show better, hoping it comes to Toonami at some point.

I'm watching it on Toonami so whatever was the last episode last week.

That is a strange comparison when its a comedy series with an action bent. It's not supposed to be deadly serious though it can get that way at times. You can still enjoy Looney Tunes even though you know Wiley Coyote is never going to catch the Road Runner and Elmer Fudd isn't going to get one up on Bugs Bunny.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
You'd think with his strength, he wouldn't have issues pulling gum off his face.

& yup, there's the father or grandfather of the kid Saitama rescued in the first episode.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know how I didn't notice that Saitama was responsible for the creation of the Hero Association in the first place the first time around.

Ponn

Banned
That is a strange comparison when its a comedy series with an action bent. It's not supposed to be deadly serious though it can get that way at times. You can still enjoy Looney Tunes even though you know Wiley Coyote is never going to catch the Road Runner and Elmer Fudd isn't going to get one up on Bugs Bunny.

Huh, I see wrestling as comedy with an action bent. Doesn't everybody?

You'd think with his strength, he wouldn't have issues pulling gum off his face.

& yup, there's the father or grandfather of the kid Saitama rescued in the first episode.

Hmm..I don't see the resemblance.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
notice that Genos made a heart-shape in the dust.

Also, maaaan, the dude has a fluid movement to him.

HStallion

Huh, I see wrestling as comedy with an action bent. Doesn't everybody?

Hmm..I don't see the resemblance.

I think wrestling is boring shit these days and when it was great it was spectacle on entertainment sports. Some of it was funny but I was never watching for the humor which was often corn ball shit and gimmicks.

Again I compared it with Looney Tunes for a reason. Perhaps Popeye is a better example except Saitama already ate his spinach.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
holy hell

with that money, they could freakin' buy a new house. That stack probably paid the rent for 50 years.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Devil May Cry

Stylish

Sega was using it for many many years before that.

And Japanese auto manufacturers were using it for decades before that.

The S stands for shuu, which is excellent or exemplary. It's the equivalent of an A+. Not all schools use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom