• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug/Sep16| NUDE GIRLS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Sega was using it for many many years before that.

And Japanese auto manufacturers were using it for decades before that.

The S stands for shuu, which is excellent or exemplary. It's the equivalent of an A+.

Nah Devil May Cry did it in the 1920s. It came first.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
1 girl = "everyone"

that's not how it works, I think.

good, another tank top wearer got what he deserved

Sonic was dressed in his civies and he was just walking around town. Looks like Sonic just carries two swords with him and explosive shuriken everywhere.

ckohler

3c4.gif

Seda

Perhaps I'm just not in touch with you guys and your shallow anime classifications, but Tornado seemingly being legitimately upset she wasn't called to handle the situation doesn't quality as tsundere.

Like, stop trying to throw trope names at everything.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Perhaps I'm just not in touch with you guys and your shallow anime classifications, but Tornado seemingly being legitimately upset she wasn't called to handle the situation doesn't quality as tsundere.

moar like....t-seda-ere.....

..........okay, I'll stop.....

Regiruler

Shut your face.
Even if it counted as saturday, the episode takes place prior to 4pm. You can't even say we're watching in real time as it unfolds in japan, as the time zone difference is the opposite of what you want.

Nah, it's pretty obvious how the character was intended with her future interactions. The japanese version of the scene is pretty clear that it's subverting nothing.

ckohler

I only said she was tsun which comes from the phrase "tsun-tsun" or "to turn away in disgust" which exactly describes her character.

A meteor that big would affect the entire world, not just one city. The Class S heroes are kinda stupid.

Even if it counted as saturday, the episode takes place prior to 4pm. You can't even say we're watching in real time as it unfolds in japan, as the time zone difference is the opposite of what you want.

Nah, it's pretty obvious how the character was intended with her future interactions. The japanese version of the scene is pretty clear that it's subverting nothing.

That was hours ago!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"Even though that Bang man or myself could've gone in & explained the entire situation to clear things up"

Seda

'Tank Top Tiger' - alliteration and descriptive. An okay hero name.

'Tank Top Black Hole' - Wat, Get a new name.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Next week on Toonami:

11:30 - Dragonball Z Kai - 85 - The Truce is Broken! The Defense Force Strikes Back at Cell!
12:00 - One-Punch Man - 8 - The Deep Sea King
12:30 - Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans - 13 - Funeral Rites
1:00 - HUNTER×HUNTER - 19 - Can't Win × But × Can't Lose
1:30 - Naruto Shippuden - 126 - Twilight
1:55 - High on Fire - The Black Plot
2:00 - One Piece - 360 - Save Me, Hero!! My Enemy Is the Immortal Princess
2:30 - Parasyte -the maxim- - 19 - In Cold Blood

Later.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Tank Top Tank - the destructive power of a tank
Tank Top Terror - fear the guy who wears a tank top