• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug/Sep16| NUDE GIRLS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
See ya next week, ToonamiGAF.

Well I'm turning in for the night since I can't really watch Toonami anyway. Here's the schedule for next week, spoiler tagged for the time being.

Next week on Toonami:

12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 88 - Showdown! Cell vs. Goku!
12:30 - One-Punch Man - 11 - The Dominator of the Universe
1:00 - Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans - 16 - Fumitan Admoss
1:30 - HUNTER×HUNTER - 22 - A × Dangerous × Watchdog
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 129 - Infiltrate! The Village Hidden in the Rain
2:30 - One Piece - 363 - Chopper Is Furious!! Hogback's Evil Medical Practices
3:00 - Parasyte -the maxim- - 22 - Repose and Awakening
3:30 - Parasyte -the maxim- - 23 - Life and Vows
4:00 - Parasyte -the maxim- - 24 - Parasitic Beasts - END
Later.

Seda

A93BrhS.jpg

Next week on Toonami:

12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 88 - Showdown! Cell vs. Goku!
12:30 - One-Punch Man - 11 - The Dominator of the Universe
1:00 - Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans - 16 - Fumitan Admoss
1:30 - HUNTER×HUNTER - 22 - A × Dangerous × Watchdog
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 129 - Infiltrate! The Village Hidden in the Rain
2:30 - One Piece - 363 - Chopper Is Furious!! Hogback's Evil Medical Practices
3:00 - Parasyte -the maxim- - 22 - Repose and Awakening
3:30 - Parasyte -the maxim- - 23 - Life and Vows
4:00 - Parasyte -the maxim- - 24 - Parasitic Beasts - END

Later.

Seda

>boyfriend acts weird
>boyfriend hugs with a grip that hurts
>boyfriend then runs off
>"hmmmm, I should invite him over"
>sex

......wait, what.

In a nutshell, he needed a hug, he needed a reminder that he's not alone. In his distress he realized his love for Murano.

It's not perfect but it's sensible.

Moaradin

Pretty uneventful week overall. Not much happened in DBZ outside of wacky hijinks. OPM and HxH were good but it was mostly set up for the upcoming arcs.

Next week should be pretty good though.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Damn, there was a Paper Mario commercial? Why did it air AFTER Toonami finished & I switched my TV over to my PS3 to play more Mega Man Legends 2.

Also PLEASE let that game be good & improves upon Sticker Star.

Seda

HxH > OPM > IBO > NAR > DBZ > PAR > OP

I didnt hate this week's One Piece, it was just kinda there. IBO I'm mixed on but I'm finding more to like in this sub-story than the Human Debris one. Biscuit is a good character, and Atra gained some plusses even if the means were pretty silly.

Also Sticker Star is one of the worst designed games I've played. The implementation of "Things" is almost broken.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Sticker Star's boss battles are the absolute worst. "SURE HOPE YOU HAVE THIS ONE EXACT ITEM THAT TAKES OFF 2/3RD OF THE BOSS' HEALTH OR ELSE HAVE FUN WASTING STICKERS &/OR RUNNING AWAY FROM BATTLE"

I don't dislike the game as most people, but the weird difficulty curves and boss battle design are easily the worst things about that game.......that, & the fact they screwed with the timing of the hammer.

Seda

Sticker Star's boss battles are the absolute worst. "SURE HOPE YOU HAVE THIS ONE EXACT ITEM THAT TAKES OFF 2/3RD OF THE BOSS' HEALTH OR ELSE HAVE FUN WASTING STICKERS &/OR RUNNING AWAY FROM BATTLE"

Yup. Eventually there are so many Things you can pick up, but you don't have enough room to pick them all up, so you kinda pick and choose blindly which ones you want to keep. Hope you pick the right one!

Seda

Also I'm turning around on HxH. The middle of the exam arc was losing me, but recent events with Killua and Gon have brought me back a bit. Like, there's now a little bit more 'at stake' than just "let's pass the test!" Something a little more human in addition to backstory intrigue.

BBboy20

Also I'm turning around on HxH. The middle of the exam arc was losing me, but recent events with Killua and Gon have brought me back a bit. Like, there's now a little bit more 'at stake' than just "let's pass the test!" Something a little more human in addition to backstory intrigue.
Let alone that twist at the end.

=/

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Yup. Eventually there are so many Things you can pick up, but you don't have enough room to pick them all up, so you kinda pick and choose blindly which ones you want to keep. Hope you pick the right one!
Yup, which goes in hand with the difficulty curve. At first, you can't hold a ton of stickers, meaning you have to really be selective with what you keep & what you want to use, & what's the point of going into battle if you're just going to be rewarded with more stickers that you can't store.

.........but then later you get a ton more pages meaning it's easy to just hold a crapton of items, especially the "Things" when you gain the ability to just buy duplicates of them.

What's annoying is when people say "oh you just don't like it because it's not like your precious N64 & GCN games". There's being different & then there's completely removing what made the previous games so enjoyable, i.e. the battle system, the writing, the characters, etc. I'm playing MM Legends 2 & that's different from the traditional Mega Man, but it's still FUN despite its flaws & age.

Seda

Let alone that twist at the end.

I don't know how literal that was supposed to be. For now I'm taking it like if someone says "Now the real test begins" at your graduation. No, you don't actually have any more "tests" to take, but life in the working world can surely be "testing".

Moaradin

Adapt from one version

Get story boards from murata for his tournament arc like what the Arslan anime did.

Filler end

Season will be a pretty big step down from the first one if it doesn't even finish the arc. Ending it in the middle with tons of padded out manga stuff would not be good imo.

Line_HTX

I don't know how literal that was supposed to be. For now I'm taking it like if someone says "Now the real test begins" at your graduation. No, you don't actually have any more "tests" to take, but life in the working world can surely be "testing".

It's true that life is always a test, but didn't one of the administrator's say that their mission should be to not lose their license after one year?

erm, how? Murata is moving slower then ever so unless they are going to copy his style or be interesting and just ONE it like MP100 then...Murata meanders about so goddamn much its infuriating. I don't think anything has happened in an entire year, and the Garou arc has been sidelined for a goddamn tournament. Murata doesn't know what he is doing.

Moaradin

I'm just assuming this is gonna be a late 2017 thing and they plan to adapt the next arc all the way. Hopefully they're smart enough to trim the fat because if they adapt all the filler stuff Murata is doing and end the season before things actually get going, then I can see it being a very disappointing season.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I'm just assuming this is gonna be a late 2017 thing and they plan to adapt the next arc all the way. Hopefully they're smart enough to trim the fat because if they adapt all the filler stuff Murata is doing and end the season before things actually get going, then I can see it being a very disappointing season.

They should just get Murata to do a quick storyboard for the next cannon arc and adapt that. There's enough original material for another season.

Raxus

For the record I do feel sad bones is gone but those types of jokes have been a big no no on GAF for the past few years.

Regiruler

My issue weren't really the individual jokes themselves, it's that it's basically all that came out of his mouth.

Off-topic, but Noitu Love Devolution is pretty good. I can imagine there's quite a few in here that would like the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom