• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug/Sep16| NUDE GIRLS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I think this show would've worked a lot better of the Parasites were way more pragmatic.

So far they've tried to kill all humans and that's about it. Like this parasites are actually the good guys and humans are the true parasytes doesn't really work when the parasytes are just murdering willy nilly
That was what they were trying with Reiko. She's the only one who was like that.

Jarate

Banned
I don't know why anyone would want an Xbome when you can just get a PC now unless you really want a 4k blue ray player

I generally get every console but have literally not found any reason to get an Xbone

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I like how the same animation company used Steve Blum to advertise both Taco Bell and Subway. Likely the same ad agency put them together.

BBboy20

Not fond of it myself. Kind of looks like a weird custom PC case.

Same for the 360 Slim, except it looked like a weird dented custom PC case.
1474745742-xbox-one-s-audio-r8-edition.jpg

I don't know why anyone would want an Xbome when you can just get a PC now unless you really want a 4k blue ray player

I generally get every console but have literally not found any reason to get an Xbone
Not buying stuff for another console has been liberating in the last 3 years.

Seda

I like how the same animation company used Steve Blum to advertise both Taco Bell and Subway. Likely the same ad agency put them together.

I'm pretty sure it's, like, an Adult Swim specific ad made in conjunction whatever is being advertised. Kinda like those occasional movie spots using puppets.

Jarate

Banned
This series should've ended with this final fight this episode or next

The next few episodes introduce a lot of useless stuff

...Remember that episode of Bleach where Ichigo had a freakout because the villain had inserted himself into his life?

That felt more believable.

Seda

This series should've ended with this final fight this episode or next

The next few episodes introduce a lot of useless stuff

I'm trying to remember what the point of the whole grandma encounter was for again. A pep talk? You can do it, dont give up?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
>boyfriend acts weird
>boyfriend hugs with a grip that hurts
>boyfriend then runs off
>"hmmmm, I should invite him over"
>sex

......wait, what.

Jarate

Banned
>boyfriend acts weird
>boyfriend hugs with a grip that hurts
>boyfriend then runs off
>"hmmmm, I should invite him over"
>sex

......wait, what.

Maybe that's why our boy shinichi gets laid and GAF can't

You guys aren't approaching women correctly. Try an air dash for.an overhead attack due to her strong pressure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom