• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug/Sep16| NUDE GIRLS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

DRAGON BALL Z KAI ADULT SWIM 11:30 PM 1,404 0.6
ONE-PUNCH MAN ADULT SWIM 12:00 AM 1,228 0.5
MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM:I.B.O. ADULT SWIM 12:30 AM 959 0.4
HUNTER X HUNTER ADULT SWIM 1:00 AM 830 0.4
NARUTO: SHIPPUDEN ADULT SWIM 1:30 AM 719 0.3
ONE PIECE ADULT SWIM 2:00 AM 713 0.3
PARASYTE- THE MAXIM ADULT SWIM 2:30 AM 620 0.3

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Well, finally got the call saying my apartment is ready & I can move in as soon as I call back & give them a date. Gonna try to get it taken care of before Friday or Saturday. Still need to set up an appointment with Charter for internet & cable, not sure about getting CN with my cable bundle, I miigghhtt have to resort to somehow accessing the stream on AS' site via someone's log in info.

Lol I'll never get tired of the Evans Laugh gif, especially when paired with J.J.

DRAGON BALL Z KAI ADULT SWIM 11:30 PM 1,404 0.6
ONE-PUNCH MAN ADULT SWIM 12:00 AM 1,228 0.5
MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM:I.B.O. ADULT SWIM 12:30 AM 959 0.4
HUNTER X HUNTER ADULT SWIM 1:00 AM 830 0.4
NARUTO: SHIPPUDEN ADULT SWIM 1:30 AM 719 0.3
ONE PIECE ADULT SWIM 2:00 AM 713 0.3
PARASYTE- THE MAXIM ADULT SWIM 2:30 AM 620 0.3

Pretty neat ratings during the Olympics juggernaut.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So what's the anime holy grail now that we're getting Jojo
I was honestly wondering the same thing. We basically were begging for OPM & Jojo, now we're getting BOTH back-to-back, which is just amazing. We got both shows a majority of people wanted in the same year.

I mean, really, the only true show that's left I feel like would be a good fit would be My Hero Academia & maayybeee Mob Psycho 100, but as much as I'm enjoying it, that's not something I'll feel really bummed out on as compared to OPM & Jojo because those feel perfect on Toonami.

The only other show I recall people requesting was Psycho-Pass.

Jarate

Banned
Only super popular show I can think of is Sailor Moon Crystal, which we've all hear was terrible. Gintama I guess to.

I think the only other show we're missing is My Hero Academia, but I could see something like Food Wars making it on too.

I could see the Vision of Escaflowne making it to Toonami, seeing as it almost made it back in the day. The new dub in particular will likely help the shows chances.

Regiruler

giphy.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Yeah, Sailor Moon Crystal was mainly requested to be another "bring back an old show in a new form" like DBZ Kai, but I've heard DeMarco is aware the show isn't all that good.

Escaflowne seems possible since they wanted it back in the day & now they've got that remastered edition with a new dub, so it'd be a good "old show that's new to the block" show. Plus Funimation could use it as a way to market the Blu-rays.

BBboy20

I watched the first episode last night. I am sorry, Freude, I couldn't wait.

And speaking BvS, I watched Suicide Squad today. It is a super mixed bag with a lot of "eeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhh".

Affleck's Bat flick is the last DC flick I am interested but DC may mess with that too.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
What? Of course it will. I'm sure DeMarco is just salivating at the mouth waiting for MP100 to get dubbed.
Sure would be neat if that was the case. Wonder if Viz will be the one to dub MP100. Surprised we're almost halfway through the series without news of an US company licensing it.

...but yeah, I guess the only shows left that feel like are highly requested are MHA & Escaflowne, plus I guess Psycho-Pass based on that one poll DeMarco did on Twitter.

Honestly unless IBO, HxH, or JoJo does bad enough that Toonami doesn't renew their later seasons we really have no idea what the anime landscape will be like 2-3 years from now.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
oh god what if Psycho-Pass is actually replacing DBZ Kai

Though yeah, we've got no idea what's gonna happen until later March or April, & that's assuming we're not getting Part 3 right after Part 2. & if we DO get Part 3, well that means next year is pretty much set since Part 3 is 48 episodes, which means it won't end until 2018 & 2017 won't have any new shows, but again, that's assuming Part 3 happens right after Part 2.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Dragonball Super

After that the most requested will be some form of Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail and Attack on Titan Season 2. Not sure who would edge in as #5 at this point though.

Bleach

Bleach to be rebooted and start at the very beginning.

David Production will stop animating Jojo, and pick up the reigns to work on a far better project.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
In real terms, it is probably Psycho-Pass, Sailor Moon Crystal and Dragon Ball Super for the highly requested end of things.

Just think guys, Bleach is basically over. All plot points wrapped up. Character arcs finished. I'm willing to bet it'll end with a beautiful romantic moment too.

I tend to remember all the funny moments.

Like with Omaeda.

And Afro guy.

I watched Sword of the Stranger on Hulu a couple of years back but recently I tried to watch it on Hulu again and they didn't have it so I was like; "What good are you, Hulu?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom