• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug/Sep16| NUDE GIRLS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

Eo8IkRc.jpg

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Well, I semi-got what I want with my cable. Charter said that while I can't just do the "a la cart" similar to Dish, I can just get the one tier higher that'll just give me channels without stuff like HBO for $12 extra, so I'll be able to get CN.

....also gonna get 60mbps internet, oommmgggg that's gonna be about 10 times faster than what I have now.

Soulflarz

Banned
Well, I semi-got what I want with my cable. Charter said that while I can't just do the "a la cart" similar to Dish, I can just get the one tier higher that'll just give me channels without stuff like HBO for $12 extra, so I'll be able to get CN.

....also gonna get 60mbps internet, oommmgggg that's gonna be about 10 times faster than what I have now.

I can't go back to sub 50 X_X

100 is amazing and I love it.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
On a GOOD day, I'm lucky to average about 3-5mbps, but we also have a more local ISP, not something country-wise like Charter & such. I can actually stream & play games online now, not to mention downloads are going to be insaaanneeely fast. Need to call back because I think I accidentally left in the phone service, which I don't need & should knock about $20-$30 per month off. Hoping I can get internet & cable Friday afternoon, in time for Toonami.

It's a positive in my otherwise kind of frustrating day because instead of getting it taken care of today like I wanted to, I have to quickly call the electric AND gas companies before I go in to sign the lease, moving, & all that, and this is hoping I wake up at 2 p.m. since I gotta go in at 4 to get the final stuff done before moving in.

Moaradin

I keep hearing the next SAO arc will take as long as the previous seasons put together. Imagine the dragging that we might get! Booty Cave x10.

zulux21

Apparently the arc after where we stopped is gigantic. So, if it ever was adapted, it would need to be around 3-4 cours.

That's a lot of SAO people.

Granted, that might prevent it from being adapted but....that's a lot of SAO.

We deserve it tho.

I can't see any good reason why a series that would print money wouldn't be adapted even if it had a long arc :p

Okay, so I read up a bit on the next SAO arc...the next villain is basically a Resident Evil villain...

He dissects insects as a child hoping to find their soul, and when that doesn't work, he kills his childhood friend to find where the human soul resides? It's not exactly clear.

Also, everyone's favorite hero Kayaba returns, possessing a robot's body to save everyone, because writing is hard.

Soulflarz

Banned
Okay, so I read up a bit on the next SAO arc...the next villain is basically a Resident Evil villain...

He dissects insects as a child hoping to find their soul, and when that doesn't work, he kills his childhood friend to find where the human soul resides? It's not exactly clear.

Also, everyone's favorite hero Kayaba returns, possessing a robot's body to save everyone, because writing is hard.

the second part

ARE YOU KIDDING ME X_X

HOW

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

What the flying fuck?

Crocodile

table_flip.jpg

Here's a funny picture to take one's mind off that bullshit

tumblr_obimtdD52Q1u2xjodo1_1280.jpg

I take it back: SAO is worse than Herpes.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
OMG, THAT SECOND PART.

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

THEY SOMEHOW TOPPED THAT STUPID FINAL LINE FROM THE END OF THE 2ND SEASON, HOLY CRAP

Mizerman

Of course...

Regiruler

I refuse to believe this is real.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.

Billions of yen are made on this property.
Billions of yen are given to this hack.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Guys, it took about 4 hours, but it's done.

I got all my stuff, including a couch & my king size memory foam matress, into my new apartment.

.....I AM SO TIRED YET HAVE WORK TONIGHT

Ace Attorney 6 is coming out early next month. I'm still annoyed it's digital only, but I'm still looking forward to it.

Also, Final Fantasy XV is coming out next month too....

So that's a thing.

Moaradin

Final Fantasy XV is that close huh? It's kinda weird that I have no hype for that game. I'll buy and play it of course, and if it's good I'm sure I'll enjoy it. I just haven't felt any of the pre-release hype like I have for Persona 5 for example.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Just played MOO, the greatest simulation game ever, for eight straight hours on a blistering hot night. I'm...very glad I don't have to work tomorrow.

This is the same shit I was doing 22 years ago, only I'd usually fall asleep around 1-2am, but I'd start earlier. Also I sucked at MOO and the computer than ran it didn't have a sound card, but it did run well on my 386DX with 33MHZ and a turbo button, windows 3.12, 50 MB hard disc, and I'm going to say...4MB of RAM? It was a lot I can remember. That PC ended up in my room by 1996 or so and MOO was by far the best game that ran well on it. Too primitive for DOOM. Wolf ran great though.

Just played MOO, the greatest simulation game ever, for eight straight hours on a blistering hot night. I'm...very glad I don't have to work tomorrow.

This is the same shit I was doing 22 years ago, only I'd usually fall asleep around 1-2am, but I'd start earlier. Also I sucked at MOO and the computer than ran it didn't have a sound card, but it did run well on my 386DX with 33MHZ and a turbo button, windows 3.12, 50 MB hard disc, and I'm going to say...4MB of RAM? It was a lot I can remember. That PC ended up in my room by 1996 or so and MOO was by far the best game that ran well on it. Too primitive for DOOM. Wolf ran great though.
How old are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom