• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug/Sep16| NUDE GIRLS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regiruler

laughing-hyur.gif

If anything spreading out Cold Steel 2/Dragon Quest 7, FF15, and Persona 5 works out well for me. I can't even imagine if P5 got a worldwide release and FF15 wasn't delayed!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm glad I don't give a shit about FF XV or Persona 5 so I have time for DQ VII, SMT IV Final, AA6, and Pokémon.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
At the very least, looking at the current release schedule, there's nothing else I want in Nov. (still debating the NES Classics Mini) & Dec. only has Gravity Rush 2. With Oct., maayybeee World of Final Fantasy, but I already planned my next big RPGS after TMS #FE to be FF15 & then Persona 5 since JRPGs aren't something I get to play a ton of nowadays (though now that I have my own place by myself, maybe I can, but all depends on the future) & I want to ensure I don't get burnt by them by trying to play too many at once.

I just try to see delays as "we need more time to get some bugs smoothed out & take care of a few small things" & "oh good, that gives me more time to work my budget out".

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Still waiting for the console release of Dissidia when the Arcade exclusivity runs out.
Oh god yes, I put over 100 hours on the original & even had Squall at the max level (...to which then my save data got corrupted). I always felt the series would work great on console, especially if they added online, cannot wait for the new one to hit PS4.

Jarate

Banned
Final Fantasy XV better be mind-blowing.

Even if it isn't that shouldn't take away from the game. You think you would've learned not to endlessly hype games in your head, they will never ever ever reach that hype and you'll be dissapointed every time.

I always try to go into games with very minimal expectations. Not to say I'm one of those negative nancies who hates everything (I feel like half this forum are /v/ posters half the time) but I just let the game speak for itself and take what it is. I do the same with all my media and it makes my life so much better for it.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I just REALLY hope FF15 doesn't become this generation's Duke Nukem Forever. I'm sure it won't be THAT bad, but considering how long it's taken, I just fear people's expectations will be very high because of how long it took. It's like Jarate said, try to keep expectations to a realistic level.....though I still love the E3 reveal of "PSYCHE, VERSUS 13 IS NOW FF15 AND IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING!!!" with its double whammy of "KH3 IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING AS WELL, SONY HAS WON E3"

....but I guess to get back on topic, so after Labor Day, the next marathon should be.....Thanksgiving? I can't see Halloween getting one again since it wasn't like last year.

Mizerman

Oh god yes, I put over 100 hours on the original & even had Squall at the max level (...to which then my save data got corrupted). I always felt the series would work great on console, especially if they added online, cannot wait for the new one to hit PS4.

Yup. Another game to add to my library.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I just REALLY hope FF15 doesn't become this generation's Duke Nukem Forever. I'm sure it won't be THAT bad, but considering how long it's taken, I just fear people's expectations will be very high because of how long it took. It's like Jarate said, try to keep expectations to a realistic level.....though I still love the E3 reveal of "PSYCHE, VERSUS 13 IS NOW FF15 AND IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING!!!" with its double whammy of "KH3 IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING AS WELL, SONY HAS WON E3"

....but I guess to get back on topic, so after Labor Day, the next marathon should be.....Thanksgiving? I can't see Halloween getting one again since it wasn't like last year.

At this point only Half-Life 3 can save gaming.

Line_HTX

Yeah, I don't there's any reason to have a Halloween marathon.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I'm not too bothered by the delay. More time for DQVII and SMTIV:A and Yo-kai Watch 2

I still have too many games to get around to be even remotely bothered by FFXV's delay.

On a side note, I think I've found a way to save WWE's rating problem.

tumblr_mzfdi3OPqq1rq8yl8o1_1280.jpg

Crocodile

Thx for the kind wishes everyone :)

I'm just hoping when I'm actually an old man I'm one of those independent, mind-all-there, cane/walker-free old men and not one of those crippled ones. Vision and blood pressure issues aside, at least the senior members of my family are encouraging examples.

How old are you, crocodile?

11:30 PM Dragon Ball Z Kai: 1,194,000
12:00 AM One Punch Man: 1,124,000
12:30 AM Mobile Suit Gundam I.B.O: 901,000
1:00 AM Hunter X Hunter: 837,000
1:30 AM Naruto Shippuden: 703,000
2:00 AM One Piece: 573,000
2:30 AM Parasite: 524,000

Line_HTX

Not gonna defend this Gundam episode of step forward, step back to previous position.

Wow, at the huge drop-off though near the end.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
11:30 PM Dragon Ball Z Kai: 1,194,000
12:00 AM One Punch Man: 1,124,000
12:30 AM Mobile Suit Gundam I.B.O: 901,000
1:00 AM Hunter X Hunter: 837,000
1:30 AM Naruto Shippuden: 703,000
2:00 AM One Piece: 573,000
2:30 AM Parasite: 524,000

What the fuck after Gundam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom