• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug14| Melodrama Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elfen Lied 1-4

zfkojn.gif

That Blu-Ray is so fucking bought tomorrow

Gorillaz

Shard's gift is a two parter, ok stay with me

We start out the block with one of the biggest animes to hit Toonami, Bleach. Shit got me excited just thinking about it,
Maggle,
and then after a bunch of bullshit and we get the WORLD PREMIERE Beware the Gawdman

the gifts that just keep giving

Seda

Shard's gift is a two parter, ok stay with me

We start out the block with one of the biggest animes to hit Toonami, Bleach. Shit got me excited just thinking about it,
Maggle,
and then after a bunch of bullshit and we get the WORLD PREMIERE Beware the Gawdman

the gifts that just keep giving

image.php

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Bones president Masahiko Minami, speaking at a German anime convention this weekend:

https://twitter.com/zwetkoffein/status/495558076897169408
Can't wait for it to be released in US theaters via Funimation to only find out it won't be shown at mine

Hey Firefox people. Does that have the Neogaf expansions of quick reply & live thread? Chrome has been acting weird ever since I arrived at my grandma's (barely would load, then had to uninstall & install the beta version, now it keeps saying that flash has crashed, though it seems to be that "pepperFlash" plugin)

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Welcome to the NHK is incredible. That is all I have to say.
Seriously. I even read the original light novel it was based on a few times. It's worth a read if you want to see how the source material differs from the anime & manga. Not to mention it's not rather long (like, 200-ish pages and the font is kind of big).

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's a life altering experience.

EDIT: It's also a top five dubs of all time level experience. Not that the original is bad or anything but the dub has some serious acting chops in it.

Okay now that im more awake and can actually watch this thing, heres a chat room! (although we may need to wait for a few people to get there, everyone joined and left quickly)

http://webchat.globalgamers.net/?channels=#ToonamiGAF
Or, if you're using your own client:
globalgamers.net/6667 with the channel being #ToonamiGAF

Hopefully that gets off the ground. If it doesnt, oh well :p

it will probably last longer than the ToonamiGAF podcast
lol

Anywho, pic and signature acquired. To be continued...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom