• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug14| Melodrama Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
While out there, it was more about establishing Scarlet as lonely in the universe and that Honey is half Cloudian. Not a bad episode, but not the best.

OH YEAH next week looks stellar.

Moaradin

next episode looks amazing.

This episode was pretty weird, but I enjoyed it in the end. Was freaked out by the laugh track at the beginning but it payed off.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
looks like we get some more of the Honey plot next week

iYsxPPR0uE65P.gif

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
So it is that Scarlet is old. Well, old-er than Honey. Anywho, this is now my second favorite episode after the Alternate Universe one. Just so hilarious. Time for Naruto Shippuden.

Honey is probably like 17 while scarlett is probably like 27 per japan, Scarlett is getting up there in years.

I wonder if the band name is "The Dandy Warhols".

I guess I could catch up on drinking and missed out Black Lagoon episodes. I hope I can catch up in time.

Dandy used to be in a band? So that's where all his money originally came from!

That episode fit into that awesome category of "wtf did I just watch?", so, basically perfect for the series. More laugh track aliens, please!

daveo42

Banned
Laugh track was pretty much there for me until it was actually explained. That was probably the best part of the track anyway. It really did have good moments overall with the characters.

Don't worry Scarlet, there's always room for you on this ride.

Can we also just skip Naruto and go right for One Piece?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom