• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug14| Melodrama Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Yeah, was working for me just fine all day, save for the random full-page ads appearing again. But then again, I heard using Chrome fixed the problem, which I've been using for years as my browser.

Seda

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2014/08/12/saturday-cable-ratings-nfl-preseason-football-tops-night-attack-on-titan-sex-sent-me-to-the-er-more/292674/

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2014/08/12/weekly-ratings-notes-for-adult-swim-cartoon-network-tbs-tnt-nba-tv-major-crimes-rizzoli-isles-the-last-ship-falling-skies-sullivan-son-more/292646/

BOONDOCKS, THE | 10:00 PM | 914 | 0.4
BOONDOCKS, THE | 10:30 PM | 1066 | 0.4
Family Guy | 11:00 PM | 1707 | 0.7
ATTACK ON TITAN | 11:30 PM | 1351 | 0.6
BLEACH | 12:00 AM | 1033 | 0.5
SPACE DANDY | 12:30 AM | 931 | 0.4
NARUTO: SHIPPUDEN | 1:00 AM | 837 | 0.4
ONE PIECE | 1:30 AM | 732 | 0.4
BLUE EXORCIST | 2:00 AM | 704 | 0.3

Within Adult Swim’s TOONAMI block on Saturday night, Attack on Titans (11:30 p.m.) and Bleach (12 a.m.) ranked #1 in their respective time periods among all targeted adults and men. Space Dandy (12:30 a.m.) ranked #1 in its time period among all targeted adults and men 18-24 & 18-49, while One Piece (1:30 a.m.) ranked #1 in its time period among adult 18-24 and men 18-24 & 18-49. Naruto: Shippuden (1 a.m.) and Blue Exorcist (2 a.m.) ranked #1 in their respective time periods among men 18-24 & 18-49. Beware the Batman (2:30 a.m.) and Black Lagoon (3 a.m.) both ranked #1 in their respective time periods among adults 18-24 & 18-34 and all targeted men. Attack on Titans earned year-over-year growth among all targeted adults and men, ranging between 6% and 14%.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
also, Adult Swim is apparently doing okay overall

Adult Swim’s acquired and original programming – including Family Guy, Black Jesus, and Robot Chicken – accounted for 32 of the top 50 telecasts on basic cable last week among adults 18-34, and 41 of the top 50 among men 18-34, both more than any other network.

Honestly I guess in the end the actual number of viewers is irrelevant as long as AS/Toonami remain number 1 for all major premiers in all target demographics we'll be fine

Edit: Can someone explain how Attack on Titan has year over year growths when it only started airing this year? Or is that compared to whatever was in that slot last year?

Honestly I guess in the end the actual number of viewers is irrelevant as long as AS/Toonami remain number 1 for all major premiers in all target demographics we'll be fine

Edit: Can someone explain how Attack on Titan has year over year growths when it only started airing this year? Or is that compared to whatever was in that slot last year?

I think it's compared to what aired there last year

TheChits

Del Toro and Silent Hill
AU7Amsc.gif
AU7Amsc.gif
AU7Amsc.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Damn, Kojima & Del Toro together for Silent Hill? Never got into the series (was never a huge horror person), but that sounds like an interesting combination.

....now I wonder if Kojima will do some mech designs for Pacific Rim 2.

789shadow

Banned
The GAF outage for me freaked me out so much that I ended up resetting Firefox back to default settings. Lost all my addons and extensions and themes, and then I saw Evilore's tweets about the issue. Fuck me.

daveo42

Banned
RIP in peace Tenumi :'(

rCKJBmd.png

Whoa...RIP Tenumi. I agree that she had a thought out response, but the follow up was probably what did her in. I do hope that she can come back and it isn't a true perm...

I almost feel like wanting to engage with a few of the mods, especially massive threads it just like screaming for attention, even though they are just users as well and should be treated as such.

They just happen to hold some power over us peons, but for good reasons like keeping this forum fairly civil and fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom