• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug14| Melodrama Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

Just a heads up, the head writer for the next Space Dandy episode is the same person who wrote episodes 3 (a bit of a dud granted),4,7,10,12 and 14. GET HYPE!

Levyne

Banned
:(

Tenumi tweets made me sad. Shadow and Gucci not being here also sucks. I like reading everyone's posts, and they cant post when banned :(

:(

Tenumi tweets made me sad. Shadow and Gucci not being here also sucks. I like reading everyone's posts, and they cant post when banned :(

Seeing his tweets, and yeah, that's rough.

I know it's probably pointless to try and appeal a ban from Evilore himself, but goddamn is this frustrating :/

Happy birthday, Schadenfreude.

Anyway, happy birthday Schadenfreude!

Happy birthday Schadenfreude!

Happy birthday.

Happy birthday Schad!

Happy Birthday!

Your present is a month long ban!
Thanks for the birthday wishes, fellas. It's hard to believe I was 20 when I first joined guys here for some late Saturday night tv watching. Time sure flies when you're having fun.

This made me giggle. Thanks.
You would giggle at that, wouldn't ya? Monster! :(

MikeMyers

27202_396793153992_1501199_n.jpg

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Oh boy, Shadow just got in touch with me over Skype, he too is perma-banned. Something about him not liking the forum.

Main OT is a scary place guys. It's funny to think that even 6-months to a year ago it was gaming side that was the scarier side of town. Now it feels like a damn sanctuary in comparison.

Man, not 789Shadow. Noooooooo :(
This thread is getting depressing.
Time to shut it down and bunker in. Never leave the thread and post controversial posts.

Also, Happy Birfday Schadenfreude! Love you duder! You're an awesome and I like having you around!

*Insertappropiate Gravity Falls Gif here.*

What to plan on doing on this special day?

Someone wanna tell me what happened to Rock Band GAF? I was before that time.

They were talking about spamming the forum in irc or something. IIRC, a lot of people including ones that did nothing got banned before anyone even started posting threads. Obviously animegaf isn't planning to do anything like that, but it still feels like a purge could happen at any time.

In other news, Tenumi's twitter is getting more depressing. Seda, you should at least bring this up on the mod board/chat. Don't need to be more confrontational than that. Let the others talk it out. At the very least inform EL that Tenumi is a girl so he understands how insulting that ban message is.

Man, not 789Shadow. Noooooooo :(
This thread is getting depressing.
Time to shut it down and bunker in. Never leave the thread and post controversial posts.

Also, Happy Birfday Schadenfreude! Love you duder! You're an awesome and I like having you around!

*Insertappropiate Gravity Falls Gig here.*

What to plan on doing on this special day?
Thanks, man! It's great to be so loved. I'm just gonna have a small party with my family btw. Pizza and wings, baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom