• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug14| Melodrama Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess naruto is still a pretty big deal in the US. Im up to date with the manga, but i havent seen the recent movies. Ill just go out on a limb and say it wont top Battle of Gods

ixDwRCxeRVFzG.gif

Jarate

Banned
So should I start reading the One Piece manga. Im all caught up on the anime, and while i still love the stories and watching the show, the animation, pacing, and just general laziness of Toei is starting to piss me off. Should I jump ship at about where im a, or should i start from the beggining?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
They'll be another big bad out of nowhere.

Ramen shop owner!

So should I start reading the One Piece manga. Im all caught up on the anime, and while i still love the stories and watching the show, the animation, pacing, and just general laziness of Toei is starting to piss me off. Should I jump ship at about where im a, or should i start from the beggining?

Beginning. The anime skipped things (like how Luffy got his face scar).

789shadow

Banned
You should probably catch up the the manga. I dunno about reading the whole thing from the start.

Jarate

Banned
Ramen shop owner!

Beginning. The anime skipped things (like how Luffy got his face scar).

know of any places where I can get the Viz releases for cheap. Im not sure actually if I have the money to start the manga,
and I remember reading the manga as a kid, but being horrified at the awful free fan translations that I never continued

BatDan

Plus, more cover stories that the anime didn't cover.
Like what happened to Jango (Kuro's right hand), Hatchan (the octopus that served Arlong) and Wapol (the fat former king of Drum Island that could literally eat anything).

Man God

Non-Canon Member
He's more Ramen obsessed in Naruto classic. Especially Non-Canon™ material.

That being said, amazing gif. Bassforever can steal it when making his late night snack.

Articalys

If you're caught up with the current Naruto Manga. Look up Naruto Movie 7 on Google. I died.
Hahahaha

I've seen a lot of those Google search result info cards have the wrong kind of information; not sure what sort of algorithm they're using to gather the different pieces together to make them.

Do what I did, go from being caught up with the anime to caught up with the manga which will take like an hour or two, then go back and read the whole series.

Just catching up.
Poor Tenumi. One can only hope that someone has mercy on her. :(
Anyways, I miss Gucci too. Can't wait for him to come back. He always had good ratings posts
. :)

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I don't even know where it is from. It's kinda cute and it fits my agenda though.

She's dressed like an org xiii member. Maybe Aqua has been through some changes in KH III?

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
So im listening to the two best friend's podcast and Pat and Liam are talking about how they are mad at themselves because the quality of SAO season 2 seems to be increasing by episode 6 and their confused.
I wanted to wait until it aired on toonami so I can watch it fresh but I might cave.

I had heard from a few at animegaf that the part that this anime is covering is alot better than last season from them reading the LNs

Raxus

So im listening to the two best friend's podcast and Pat and Liam are talking about how they are mad at themselves because the quality of SAO season 2 seems to be increasing by episode 6 and their confused.
I wanted to wait until it aired on toonami so I can watch it fresh but I might cave.

I had heard from a few at animegaf that the part that this anime is covering is alot better than last season from them reading the LNs

I dropped it for the toonami watch. It isn't as awful as waifu of the week but oit is still pretty awful.

Dunno just saw the tweet on twitter, no idea what thread

Edit: :/ dunno how I feel about this, I don't think anything Tenumi said was really out of line

I agree 100%. Evilore was in the wrong here, and the fact that's a perm despite Tenumi never having been banned before does not sit right with me, especially considering recent events >_>

Jarate

Banned
One day, I'll be important enough for people to know when I'm banned :3

If you guys don't think she should've gotten banned, message the
m
admins/mods

Just don't react like Rock Band gaf. I don't wanna see that happen again ;-;

Soulflarz

Banned
This is why i either stay in toonamigaf, or...

If i give an opinion that is controversial, i try to do it in a way where it doesnt seem like its necessarily MY viewpoint/apologetically?

As in, if i say "but this is a valid thing theyve been saying" and im they, it still adds to the discussion the same, and it helps me flee actually ticking off members. Idk, fights with members doesnt seem that much fun. Then again, that wouldnt have worked in that situation :/

Anyways, toonamiGAF is life. And red text will never scare me because Seda+Cyan are cool. And duckroll. Okay i like most of the mods here.
So please dont ban me?

Edit: read the thread...uhm :/
Check twitter for my thoughts, not posting them on GAF.

Also what happened to rock band GAF?

BatDan

I can't stop watching/reading about the DSP Trainwreck.
Today, he tried to play P.T. and despite his stream chat holding his hand (as per usual) and his denial that they were (he had facecam on and we can see him look at the chat every time), he somehow still rage quit.
There was also plenty of "Fuck you Kojima" "Kojima is a fucking hack" "Fucking Kojima troll". Basically, more fuel for his idiotic hatred of Hideo Kojima.

Now watch as he'll still buy Silent Hills because it will get him views because he's a shameless asshole.

I've been on the internet long enough to realize that Internet forums are little more than "benevolent" dictatorships and unless a member of the administration (see Amirox) seriously screws up there is nothing you can do. So just sit back, shut up. and watch the carnage is my philosophy.

I've been on the internet long enough to realize that Internet forums are little more than "benevolent" dictatorships and unless a member of the administration (see Amirox) seriously screws up there is nothing you can do. So just sit back, shut up. and watch the carnage is my philosophy.

Sneaky Cat indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom