• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug14| Melodrama Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_napnf3U07E1t6jvvlo1_500.gif

Man having just finished the Soul Eater Manga I'm sad because who knows if we'll ever see the rest of the series animated. Right at the cut off point is where things got really good in the manga :(

Moaradin

Man having just finished the Soul Eater Manga I'm sad because who knows if we'll ever see the rest of the series animated. Right at the cut off point is where things got really good in the manga :(

Yep. The Arachnophobia arc was really great. The Book of Eibon arc after that was really fun too. It's a shame we might never see the new power sets animated.

Jarate

Banned
I'm a little drunk right now, but just wanted to say you guys are the best.

I've been going through a few shitty weeks over the past few months with some drama and other shit, but you guys help a lot to give me something to do while I'm in a weird mood or some shit idk.

You guys are the best. See you tomorrow space cowboys

Bvid7qqIYAABoU0.jpg

I'm willing to believe this translation was intentional.

I've been going through a few shitty weeks over the past few months with some drama and other shit, but you guys help a lot to give me something to do while I'm in a weird mood or some shit idk.

That_Doesnt_Make_Me_Happy.png

L-Like that would make me happy or anything, you big dummy!

We're always here for you

Seda

tumblr_mddbp1nIce1qzqnxxo1_500.gif

GUESS WHAT?
HELLSING ULTIMATE is coming to Toonami September 13th at 3am!
FYI: Don’t worry, we will not edit for time! If content edits are required, the show will be edited to TV-MA standards. Full schedule below -
11:30 - Attack on Titan
12:00 - Bleach
12:30 - Space Dandy
01:00 - Shippuden
01:30 - One Piece
02:00 - Gurren Lagann
02:30 - Beware the Batman
03:00 - HELLSING ULTIMATE
04:00 - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
04:30 - Cowboy Bebop
05:00 - SWCW
05:30 - Samurai Jack
"Those who dare impersonate the dead are judged to join their ranks."
ONLY TOONAMI.

http://toonami.tumblr.com/post/95555231906/guess-what-hellsing-ultimate-is-coming-to

Seda

So get me up to speed. I'm not familiar with the Hellsing franchise. Do I need to watch anything before "Hellsing Ultimate"?

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Yea, it is basically Hellsing: The Apology. Hellsing the TV Series contains the absolute WORST Gecko Ending I have ever seen.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
HOLY CRAP, this is gonna be awesome. It's one of those series that I've heard about & know it exists, but that's about it.

....also something about nazi vampire cat girls?

Also, any word on how much the series will get censored?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks

Seda

"Ugh, why can't they get NEW shows?!"

"3 AM? I'm not waiting that long to watch a series I can see on Netflix/Amazon Video/Hulu/etc.!"

"Well FINALLY"

"Can't they get GOOD shows?!"

Waiting for a post of one of those 4 to happen.

I was actually surprised how generally positive the Gurren Lagann thread was. A couple criticisms of the dub but that's fine.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Hm. Hellsing. Our first hr long show! Interesting. One less pic to dump! As a show I probably wouldn't buy or stream, this should be different.

Naruto served well as a show to cut when space is needed. How long a series is ult?

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Hm. Hellsing. Our first hr long show! Interesting. One less pic to dump! As a show I probably wouldn't buy or stream, this should be different.

Naruto served well as a show to cut when space is needed. How long a series is ult?

I honestly though Gundam Unicorn would have gotten that honor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom