• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug14| Melodrama Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Hello boys. I'm baaaaaaaack!

Yes, after dealing with some annoyances, I finally have my internet back. Once I get my cable up I will binge on everything I missed (it's not really that much).

So, what did I miss?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks

Yes, after dealing with some annoyances, I finally have my internet back. Once I get my cable up I will binge on everything I missed (it's not really that much).

So, what did I miss?
Toonami-wise, people can't wait to see Hellsing Ultimate, starting on Sept. 13th. Gurren Lagann is doing well & has a positive reaction from the community here, especially from first time viewers.

Internet-wise OMG MARIO KART 8 DLC INVOLVING LINK AND ANIMAL CROSSING AND 16 COURSES FOR $12 BUT THE WAIT UUUGGGHHHH.

BatDan

Toonami-wise, people can't wait to see Hellsing Ultimate, starting on Sept. 13th. Gurren Lagann is doing well & has a positive reaction from the community here, especially from first time viewers.

Internet-wise OMG MARIO KART 8 DLC INVOLVING LINK AND ANIMAL CROSSING AND 16 COURSES FOR $12 BUT THE WAIT UUUGGGHHHH.

Hellsing Ultimate is coming? Well, I hope someone picks up that phone, because I FUCKING CALLED IT!
Good to know TTGL is doing well.

I did notice the Mario Kart 8 DLC, that's amazing.
I imagine that even if the series becomes "Nintendo Kart", it will retain the MK name for sales.

dan2026

The only good thing about Cell was being voiced by Norio Wakamoto.

Outside of that he was forgettable and should of jobbed to Mr Satan.

So, what did I miss?

Go watch captain murphy a short that aired during Bleach

Jarate

Banned

Just think of Cell as a top tier Saiyan villain and he becomes much better.

I really like Cell because he was the one villain who really didnt have any ambitions other then just trying to be the strongest/causing chaos in the universe. It was a really nice change of pace in the DB universe.

Also, if we're talking about useless villain transformation, how about Friezas weird penis monster transformation that lasted like 2 episodes. That shit was useless. 2nd Cell wasn't that bad, he was just a stepping stone to get to Perfect Cell. Remember, Toriyama likes to go from transformations that turn the person into a gigantic monster, and then have another one that turns them into a slender fighter. IE Cell, Frieza, Buu

MikeMyers

It still amuses me that Norio Wakamoto is that musician from Sailor Moon Episode #6. He usually plays villains, so I never would have thought he'd play a one-off character like that.

More importantly though, Wakamoto is:

Bison_%28Super_Street_Fighter_II%29.jpg

You are working retail like me right?

Lol you will be tired on first few shifts especially labor day
Yeah, but its not like I'm working in a large place like Walmart or anything like that. I'm just worried because it's been a long while since I had to wake up super early for anything.

BatDan

Yeaaah, I'll watch Space Dandy and then do other things. I already saw those AoT episodes so... yeah. Have fun though.

Jarate

Banned
if we could have someone go back and tell us to take a drink at all the LEGIT SHOOK moments then that would be good

I got a ten dollar bottle of Sake, some cheap whiskey and a little bit of vodka left.

LET'S GO

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I don't care what Toriyama calls em.

Cell=Dude who ganks Trunks after he kills the Androids from his timeline. Is going to get rocked by Piccolo until he sneaks away. Ganks Android 17.

Imperfect Cell= The jobber who has to beg for his powerup.

Perfect Cell= That smug motherfucker.

Super Perfect Cell=That smug motherfucker with SSJ2 lightning and instant transmission.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
His wife and Sugu are ahead on the depth chart clearly. So they are fighting over third place. Gotta get that bronze medal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom