• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug14| Melodrama Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxus

Can't wait to penetrate that game.

855542291.jpg

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I might have to put that SAO drunkwatch on hold and finish baccano now that yall mention it

Or maybe not because every time I watch a show it gets announced for toonami a month later. What are the chances baccano ends up on the block?

No reason I can think of why it wouldn't show up eventually. Most other high profile already licensed stuff has had a shot on TOONAMI.

Soulflarz

Banned
So are japanese impressions of the SAO games any good?
Or is this something that will be $20 in a month and im dumb if i dont wait.

So what exactly is the re-edited version? Liked, extended/more scenes? Uncensored?

Take two episodes of the show, cut out the preview for next week/recap of last week and 2nd playing of the op, use the blu ray fixed version of the episode. PROFIT!

you'll get Dragon Soul and you'll

probably not like it

I actually expect us to get Toonami original openings, if not and we get the nicktoons version of dragon soul sung by edward elric that'd be cool. If we get any other version RIOT

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I wonder if he likes the episode with the Prince

Or the AU one with Perfect Dandy

I think the "character" DTL is done for. He got banned when he took it too far and argued about MPreg or something and the mod that banned him said he was sick of his gimmick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom