• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug14| Melodrama Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxus

You guys have seriously been hyping up Gurren Lagann last time I checked in. Hopefully it's good.

It is one of the few anime that is universally liked. I don't like a handful of episodes in the series (which I will get into as the series airs) but overall it is a very fun anime and it is best approached with that mindset.

bigkrev

I remember when he posted in the HxH thread and had a big argument on whether Gon and Killua are OTP or not.

Was this the "Is Killua gay?" Discussion that basically made me stop posit in the thread, and led me to fall 20 episodes behind? That was fun!

Shota Pregnancy......
.... NOPE

I was unable to finish it, but the discussion was glorious, and it was an effective guro, in that I felt unclean after reading it. It's worse than Hot House, for sure.

Or the AU one with Perfect Dandy

I think the "character" DTL is done for. He got banned when he took it too far and argued about MPreg or something and the mod that banned him said he was sick of his gimmick.

He wasn't perm'd, according to him on twitter

Crocodile

Then you probably shouldn't watch any anime or read any manga, this list of series he likes is incredibly short

I'm well versed enough in the medium to usually have a decent idea of what I may or may not like. It's for the properties that I'm uncertain of, his validation is often cause for pause for me especially when you take into account what he considers "good writing" or "good female characters", etc.

Amikami

Banned
Shota Pregnancy......
.... NOPE

If your terrified to click the link,

GlhvEmw.gif

Holy Shit. DEAD. Gunna kind of miss DTL tho.

789shadow

Banned
So you haven't actually confirmed it was him
When I saw the wallpaper, I asked him and he said yes.

The other reasons it is 100% him:

I first learned we both went to Virginia Tech in the thread about the police officer shooting like 3 years ago.

And then later I noticed he was reviewing the exact same episodes of the exact same shows we had just watched that night at the anime club.

bigkrev

When I saw the wallpaper, I asked him and he said yes.

The other reasons it is 100% him:

I first learned we both went to Virginia Tech in the thread about the police officer shooting like 3 years ago.

And then later I noticed he was reviewing the exact same episodes of the exact same shows we had just watched that night at the anime club.

I need a review of DTL in an anime club STAT

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Shit, I was hoping he would be passionately spouting off his opinions about what was good or not :(

Does it have men in it?

Can those men be thrown together in a relationship no matter how plausible it is?

If those two conditions are met, DTL likes it!

Crocodile

THE FUCK?!

I can't say I knew him personally but whenever I interacted with him on GAF or saw him post it was clear the man knew his shit.

THE FUCK?! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom