• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug15| You know, Luffy, we really are One Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pulled from the TBTN list:

Code:
DRAGON BALL Z KAI	ADSM	12:00 AM	2.02	1.0
AKAME GA KILL		ADSM	12:30 AM	1.82	0.9
MICHIKO & HATCHIN	ADSM	1:00 AM		1.46	0.7
SWORD ART ONLINE II	ADSM	1:30 AM		1.19	0.6
NARUTO: SHIPPUDEN	ADSM	2:00 AM		1.05	0.6

Here's an interesting tidbit:

Code:
FAMILY GUY		ADSM	11:30 PM	2.25	0.9

Obviously, DBZ Kai had a nice lead-in from that Family Guy number. Yet, Family Guy has a lower 18-49 number, simply because there were more 18-49s watching all of TV at the earlier time, so it had a lower share of those viewers, hence it's number 3 on the TVBN list and DBZ Kai is numero uno.

Oh, and as to why One Piece and AoT don't make this list, even though it lists total viewers and 18-49 ratings, I just noticed that it's the top 100 of adults 25-54 (which is a number that's probably NOT released to the public).

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Wow, really? I figured maybe the increased ratings was due to RoF viewers finding out about Toonami/DBZ Kai.

Though we are getting closer to the climax of the Frieza arc, which is perhaps one of the biggest moments of the series, so that might be it.

Grexeno

https://twitter.com/toonaminews/stat...24394220343296
holy-rollins.gif
chGUjQK.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
& now with the increased viewers, we're bound to get new members, thus increasing our ranking in the Community section! First the top 5, then the top 3, THEN THE #1 SPOT!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Toonami to air nothing but Dragon Ball, DBZ, GT, Super, Kai, & a rotation of all the movies ever dubbed, to be renamed Dragoonami Ball Z.

Obviously, DBZ Kai had a nice lead-in from that Family Guy number. Yet, Family Guy has a lower 18-49 number, simply because there were more 18-49s watching all of TV at the earlier time, so it had a lower share of those viewers, hence it's number 3 on the TVBN list and DBZ Kai is numero uno.

Maybe worth mentioning that Akame ga Kill had a higher 18-49 number than Family Guy, too, based on its position (number two) on that list.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.

I can't even.

Moaradin

Only saw the first 3 Super episodes, but it's pretty good. If you like BoG and/or RoF, you'll probably like Super. Most recent episode is super budget from what I hear but the previous episodes all looked fine.

> The year is 2015
> Kai has 2015 viewers
> 15 divided by 5 is 3
> There are three letters in Kai
> Toonami has a runtime of 3 hours and 30 minutes
> AS Toonami has been on the air for three years

Half Life 3 confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom