• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug15| You know, Luffy, we really are One Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheChits

KuGsj.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"Jesus H. Magnificent"

Oooooh right in the nards.

Michiko is being awesome for once.

Zubz

Banned
That's luffy level reaching breh

Hey, I'll admit it was just a guess. As a JoJo fanboy, I was just curious.

As for those shirts, I just realized I could've got one for free at that [as] "Behind Comic-Con Festival" thing (Entry gave you a free t-shirt and you could pick a pattern from a number of shows, including a Toonami logo). I chose Venture Bros.' pattern, but it was too complex and came out wrong. The Toonami logo probably would've turned out nicer...

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Medaka Box owns so I would hope so
dont remember how good the anime was

The final 2 episodes gives you the biggest case of blue balls ever, however the last episode is also canon but is not apart of the manga but is really clever and awesome and oh god kumagawa is amazing.

Crocodile

Ok that scene in the hotel room was awesome <3

I feel like Michiko and Hatchin really needed to watch Black Lagoon a couple dozen times in order to figure out how to do this kind of show right.

Black Lagoon is a totally different type of show. Like a character like Hatchin would have no place in Black Lagoon.

The jojo dub would be ok if it werent for the racist accents and Joseph being voiced by Numbah 1.

Why do characters in dubs that aren't japanese have an incredibly racist accent. if youre from America you either have a brooklyn accent or a country accent.

I haven't seen whichever bits you refering too but a Brookyln/Country accent aren't racist but rather stereotypical. "Brooklyn" and "Country" aren't a race. Also, Japanese dubs also have accents too. I'm sure you're familiar with the "Osaka" accent no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom