• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug15| You know, Luffy, we really are One Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

It has good smiles, good animation, good music, great ratings, and a great dub that makes the best out of an atrocious script.

Other than that, Dedication Through Light can take care of the rest.

So do you guys think there's a chance they'd let aot rerun again at 3:00?

They probably could.

It's doing better many nights than One Piece is.

That said, I'm guessing they're gonna re-run something.

Like Space Dandy season 2!

FOLLOWED BY ANOTHER NEW SEASON ANNOUNCEMENT!

Space Dandy, you were too good for this world.

Seda

Demarco acknowledged AoT in the 3:00 slot!!1

mufftYU.png

yeah

Seda

Parasyte and whatever is replacing AoT will start airing on October 3. Meaning schedules would start to leak after September 12th although DeMarco et al. have gotten pretty good at blocking (or preempting) that.

Parasyte and whatever is replacing AoT will start airing on October 3. Meaning schedules would start to leak after September 12th although DeMarco et al. have gotten pretty good at blocking (or preempting) that.

Perhaps they'll announce their plans for it at Dragon con

Crazy idea

Perhaps the 3:00 slot will be for Intruder 2 uncut, like they'll play a minute or two during commercial breaks, then at 3:00 they'll air that weeks episode as a 20 minute episode. Then when it's finished Intruder 2 will be feature film length!

Very unrealistic but I can dream

Raxus

I am so on board for a full run of Space Dandy. I really miss that series.

I also have really started getting into Michiko e Hatchin. It has really grown on me in the past few episodes.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
1. Repeat Season 1.
2. Low ratings cause them to drop it thirteen episodes in.
3. King of the Hill reruns every Saturday Night.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
If Space Dandy does rerun again, I sure hope they jump to Season 2. It's not even on DVD/BD yet (comes out Sept. 22nd). Not to mention S1 has aired 3 times & aside from a few standouts (Meow's & QT's episodes are probably my favorites), I don't have much desire to rewatch the entire first season right now.

Speaking of which, oh man, that Funimation store exclusive cover....

Backdoor has stopped atm.

Also, Toonami has their Dragoncon panel on the 5th of September. Considering we'll be getting a date for Intruder 2, there's a high chance we'll hear about the AoT replacement as well.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's well animated in general. Great backgrounds, good use of color, good action sequences when it can be bothered with them, It's also well scored and there's also nothing wrong with the dub, it's well written for what it is, well acted, great audio.

He never left the building. He was just sitting up in the rafters of ToonamiGAF with a painted mask, waiting to steal the belt.

He is, the Man called God

Line_HTX

Am I the only one that kind of likes this edge rock edit opening? It kind of makes me think that "Your Bedtime Story is Scaring Everyone" by In Flames would fit in that shortened opening, lol

I don't see you making any sense...
I guess you deliver misery... just like you should...
Oh~ 9 O'CLOCK!!! And you paint the skies gray~
It's not your fault we're the ones who betray...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom