• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug15| You know, Luffy, we really are One Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.
SAO doesn't have any likable characters

SAO's best action scenes aren't even half as good as KLK's worst..

Really? Especially that second one. I mean I like more characters in KLK then SAO because 2 is more then 0 but action scenes KLK was terrible at while SAO has a lot of good ones because they actually had the time for them.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Was Hatchin's dad famous or does everyone know who he is in some form by pure luck or did I miss something :V

Just saying, for being a random guy, a lot of people seem to know him.
Think of her dad as the guy who started a war between the bloods and crips. Or something. I think

Crocodile

The action scenes in SAO tend ti have better animation and choreography but SAO has a hard time making me care. Like last week when they were fighting the minotaurs. It looked good but I couldn't be bothered to care.

Marco must have a pretty feminine frame if people think that's Marco. Why is Michiko fighting a bull anyway?

SAO isn't funny.

SAO doesn't have any likable characters

SAO's best action scenes aren't even half as good as KLK's worst.

SAO moves so, so, so fucking slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.

These are all debatable except the characters and pacing. SAO is like 10x funnier than KLK too; I laugh all the time at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom