• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug15| You know, Luffy, we really are One Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I think CP9 are just those guys who are pretty hype to a group of people and all the really strong people are known by EVERYONE.

CP9 could wreck the sorts of guys they went up against, but in the larger scheme they are absolutely midtable at best. Shanks and Whitebeard would decimate them with 0 effort.

Ponn

Banned
Heh, i'm literally at this chapter in Pirate Warriors 3. So i've seen a little bit of the really stupid/crazy thats about to hit.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
It's true. It's really just been several months at this point. Stuff like that is basically confirmed later when we still have stuff like Gold Roger's execution still being stated as happening 22 years ago.

And more to the point, One Piece starts just after Luffy's 17th birthday (actually the manga begins ON his 17th birthday, I believe), which is May 5, but it's still not back around to Ace's birthday yet, which happens to be January 1.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
"Beats me"

He literally has the honorary title of "Hero of the Marines." And is the only one to have that title.

Luffy sure is oblivious ;_;

Korigama

Who watches your pretty face is going to hell?

Who are these people?
Admittedly, it's pretty much the only live-action Adult Swim show I bother with (the only such thing from them I cared for other than Too Many Cooks, which has the same creator). Can't stand any of that other crap like Childrens Hospital.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Loguetown. Derived from Prologue and Epilogue, called the "City of the Beginning and End"
AND FUCKING VIZ COMPLETELY MISSED THE POINT AND CALLED IT ROGUETOWN! Though that was likely 4Kids' fault...

"I'm still alive. That's nice."

Luffy pls

5NBNNzD.gif

Seeing this flashback reminds me, Tashigi is a seriously wasted One Piece character.
Especially with how she's recently been placed as a motherly character that everyone hits on and can't win fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom