• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug15| You know, Luffy, we really are One Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Sorry... i know what's coming up and I can't keep my composure.

See you all in the morning.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
WHAT

THE MERRY!?

(This must've been the thing Usopp mentioned earlier that happened in Skypiea)

Yep.

It happened in Skypiea.

It was explained in Water 7.

And then it happened again with Enies Lobby.

And... well, you'll see

Seda

1.) Ships having a consciousness was introduced as early as Skypeia

2.) We never did see what happened to it after it fell out of Franky's workshop place.

We never saw it move before but we did see it repair itself IIRC.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
WHAT

THE MERRY!?

(This must've been the thing Usopp mentioned earlier that happened in Skypiea)

Franky actually took an entire episode to explain what's going down with the Merry right now a few months back.

2.) We never did see what happened to it after it fell out of Franky's workshop place.

Yep.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Why are people more irked about this instead of the ship FIXING ITSELF in Skypiea I'll never understand
To be fair, Toonami never really got to see that stuff. From the viewer's perspective, this really is an asspull since all the foreshadowing is missing.

Kickz

Got it, asspull it is

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

We actually DID see what happened to it after it fell out of Franky's workshop. It was seen traveling toward Enies Lobby during the Rocketman mini-arc. It's just that it was played off as sort of a ghostly apparition.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'm trying to even remember if Toonami even showed that scene about the boat getting fixed considering they dropped One Piece in the middle of that sphere guy fight.

I'm trying to even remember if Toonami even showed that scene about the boat getting fixed considering they dropped One Piece in the middle of that sphere guy fight.

No they didn't. That was in Skypeia and toonami started in the Davey Back Fight. Aka worst Arc ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom