• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Dec14| Watch the reruns, Shinji

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was so fucking weird. Like forreals. And then Goku knocks Chi-Chi out with his telepathic attack cleverly disguised as a random callback to an earlier event. That Goku is a wily one. Time for Akira.

Raxus

You know. Final fights tend to be, you know, FIGHTS. AKA events where MULTIPLE hits are exchanged between two people not just one hit quitters.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
if you dudes are telling me this is considered one of the better DBZ movies, REMIND ME TO NEVER WATCH A DBZ MOVIE EVER

I feel weird, normally I'm the person saying this film is shit when it gets brought up, and here I am defending it for not being as shit as another dbz film that is equally as bad

Hey guys didn't you just love this movie?

I got even better news Broly is in the next two movies with even less lines.

Why because

attachment.php

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh god, if Broly put me to sleep for 10 to 15 minutes, I don't know if I have it in me to stay awake during Akira.

Takashi

I feel weird, normally I'm the person saying this film is shit when it gets brought up, and here I am defending it for not being as shit as another dbz film that is equally as bad

I agree cooler was worse fwiw. iirc wasnt most of the movie fighting not ginyu force, and then cooler transforms at the end?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
You guys have fun with Akira. I am out for the night.
I've had enough 90s edgelord shit for a good fortnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom