• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Dec14| Watch the reruns, Shinji

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulflarz

Banned
Well thats weird. I did get the Halo MCC for $27 with Kinect sports rivals though, and they currently will sell for $60ish or $70 to best buy, so whatever

edit: down to 62. Will prob be 50 by the time I trade it in, but whatever.
On the plus side I think the fact that a 6.5 hour late night action cartoon block is being targeted by MS for advertising purposes shows that toonami is doing very well.

That hexamil life!!

Yeah, it was really bad. Using toonami bumpers to advertise seems like it could be great, if mildly scummy, but they didn't use the format well at all.

If I could play a game for 30 seconds, say how great/fun it is, then get paid fat stacks I'd do it no question asked

On the plus side I think the fact that a 6.5 hour late night action cartoon block is being targeted by MS for advertising purposes shows that toonami is doing very well.

Exactly, if Toonami can get away with putting in the bare minimum effort and can make money to help pay for better shows more power to them.

daveo42

Banned
I had to look up what Miguzi was. I remember bits of the block, but by then I had stopped watching the block regularly. I do remember that opening though.

Seda

Movie runtimes:

Hellsing IX - 45m
Summer Wars - 114m
Hellsing X - 68m
FMA:SSoM - 111m
Broly - 71m
Akira - 124m
1.11 - 98m
2.22 - 108m

(the total runtimes will increase each week, basically)
Looks like Bebop will miss 3 episodes, FMAB - 2, GitS - 1.

Big O (Season 2): December 27th, 2014
Samurai Jack: February 7th, 2015
Cowboy Bebop: February 21st, 2015
Gurren Lagann: March 21st, 2015
Ghost in the Shell 2nd Gig: April 4th, 2015
Space Dandy: May 2nd, 2015
Attack on Titan: May 2nd, 2015
Inuyasha: The Final Act: June 6th, 2015
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood: June 13th, 2015
Bleach: ~2016
Dragon Ball Z Kai: ~2018
Naruto Shippuden: AHAHAHA....
One Piece: ....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

tumblr_mmogy0OM8I1sqdb5ho1_500.png

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Probably spoilers
The latest Shippuden episode covered Chapter 656. There's 44 chapters left to animate.

Grexeno

The prevailing theory is that Hellsing 9 and 10 were really expensive (just released dubbed last month, right?) and sapped whatever funds they had set aside for movies.
Don't forget the fact that Inuyasha also had to go on this year's budget instead of next year's.

Soulflarz

Banned
I remember code lyoko
welp

Also OP 242
"they couldnt have gotten far!"
They can fly/Warp around fast. What the hell do you mean, they could be miles away!

Awwww.

Damn man I know this may be irrelevant as hell to you and most Toonami viewers but honestly hear me out: GIVE THE MAN WHO GOT EYECATCHES BACK A GODDAMN PROMOTION

Don't get excited, they'll be gone next week. It was a mistake.

Soulflarz

Banned
244 already
watch me get to 250 tonight. I kinda hope I dont...but at the same time, heyy, ill nearly be caught up!

minus movies or specials idk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom