• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Dec14| Watch the reruns, Shinji

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levyne

Banned
"he's hollow!"

...hollow?

18728-bleach-rukia-and-ichigo.gif

Soulflarz

Banned
I find it odd how you've taken to a sexual nickname....and that it was given to you by someone here.

Its funny that I took it seeing as I havent even kissed. BUT YES BLAME BASS FOR EVERYTHING.

I only took it because yeah its true people a lot older than me (considering this has been happening since I was like 15) hit on me a decent bit and im just like uhmm

I was about to say. He looked similar enough for me to know it was him, but older. I forgot she didn't recognize him at first.

To be fair if you think your brother was horribly mauled to death as a child, 10 years later even if you see someone who looks kind of like him you probably aren't going to think "oh this is my brother still alive and not horribly mauled who made no effort to contact me for 10 years". It's obvious to us the viewers because it's anime and it's cliche

daveo42

Banned
So did I miss much else in the past few minutes? Stream dropped twice. Once during the fight and once again after Al's head comment.

Crocodile

Integra does say in episode one something along the lines of "if you want to understand this you should read Bram Stokers Dracula" to the police officers who question her about Alucard

Sorry, but "herp derp go read the classic literature my manga on Nazi zombie cyborg vampires is based on if you want to understand anything that is happening" is NOT good writing. You can't assume your audience has that prior knowledge. It's OBJECTIVELY BAD writing.

Seda

The Crightons are from Creta, and they have unique alchemy circles which is what Ashley is using.

This might be extrapolated later but it's not really a spoiler here.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
He reminds me of that one guy...can't remember the name...became poor after Ed & Al revealed they were making fake gold.

YOKI, that was his name.

The two episodes with Seras and Pip holding down against the Scythe woman were by far the best episodes in the OVA.
Volume VII was my favorite. I reread that one several times. I also loved the closing song in VII.

The ending was okay, but I thought IX was more enjoyable. I totally understand the criticisms of the ending, but I liked it. Guess I can return my blu-Ray now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom