• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb14| We Kick Ass for the LORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxus

The complex episodes in 2nd GiG are MUCH better (SA's are still great).

I like the second half for SAC still. Especially a couple episodes are classics
Bato and the tachkoma and the major meets the laughing man.

Man, we told you. We fucking told you.

Sorry I was late on that, I was out. Thank god I decided to check in to see if you had finished the series. Great reactions.

As someone pointed out in anime gaf fuku will get a human body meaning Seina now has 9 chicks he can bang at will, might be the biggest haul a harem protagonist has even brought in.

I need to stop finding out these anime series I like have ongoing manga, it makes me depressed :(

Will check out the Desert Punk manga and Black Lagoon manga once I finish/Toonami finishes airing each series

RedBoot

I've only seen like 10 episodes of the Rock Lee show but I feel pretty confident in naming it the best Naruto-related thing ever.

They make Tenten interesting

I've only seen like 10 episodes of the Rock Lee show but I feel pretty confident in naming it the best Naruto-related thing ever.

They make Tenten interesting

I mean just having her do something would make her more interesting then anything Kishi did with her character

Never actually thought Tenten was boring. She hasn't been around long enough for me to form an opinion on her. But I mean, she aspires to be a great kunoichi like Tsunade. That's more than I can say for the other girls in the series. They're either all boy-stupid or have no ambitions. So really, Tenten is up here and the other girls are

down here.

Never actually thought Tenten was boring. She hasn't been around long enough for me to form an opinion on her. But I mean, she aspires to be a great kunoichi like Tsunade. That's more than I can say for the other girls in the series. They're either all boy-stupid or have no ambitions. So really, Tenten is up here and the other girls are

down here.

Thats also because Ten Ten gets no scenes, were she around more I imagine our opinion would be worse

MikeMyers

In this chapter I read Team 10 has a fall out and Choji/Ino are at war with each other.

JBC2qlV.png

The fact that Kiba is first in line in Ino's group proves Akamaru will give the Golden Shower one day.

Thats also because Ten Ten gets no scenes, were she around more I imagine our opinion would be worse
She seems like a pretty level-headed girl. Got her priorities straight, no apparent mental or emotional problems, the boy she clearly likes is mostly available. Then again, this is Kishi we're talking about.

Jintor

That kakashi spoiler gif is from an episode where naruto's just trying to tell the shit out of him, right? Is it actually a decent episode?

MikeMyers

That kakashi spoiler gif is from an episode where naruto's just trying to tell the shit out of him, right? Is it actually a decent episode?

It aired this past Toonami and the pacing was soooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

slow.

Seda

It was from the episode yesterday, which was a boring episode outside of that part.

NukeLaser

I just want to chime in and say that your guys' reactions to SAO has brightened my weekend for the last few months. I eagerly await to see what you guys think of the last two episodes.

I just want to chime in and say that your guys' reactions to SAO has brightened my weekend for the last few months. I eagerly await to see what you guys think of the last two episodes.
Glad to see our pain and suffering has been to your liking. Maybe you deserve this username more than I. :p

RedBoot

In this chapter I read Team 10 has a fall out and Choji/Ino are at war with each other.

My favorite running gag in the Rock Lee series is how Yamato is frequently placed in the background of scenes (like how he's behind Ino there) for no discernible reason other than that Yamato is sort of creepy-looking.

MikeMyers

My favorite running gag in the Rock Lee series is how Yamato is frequently placed in the background of scenes (like how he's behind Ino there) for no discernible reason other than that Yamato is sort of creepy-looking.

Hmm, he could be Chaotzu too. Does nothing but creep people out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom