• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb14| We Kick Ass for the LORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leak is most likely fake, but I think Palutena is in the game anyway because she's from one of Sakurai's games.

That leak is totally fake.

Doesn't mean Dr. Paul isn't in the game. Just that the leak was clearly bs.

My gut said fake, but all the test seem to indicate its either real or a very elaborate hoax

what if it raises the chances of bass becoming a AT

a palutena leak that's too legit to quit.

Bass will never be an AT, Protoman or something dumb like Beat will be that series AT. I'm just hoping for a trophy

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
My gut said fake, but all the test seem to indicate its either real or a very elaborate hoax

Bass will never be an AT, Protoman or something dumb like Beat will be that series AT. I'm just hoping for a trophy

He will be a sticker and you will accept it.

bigkrev

The best TCG
That's a funny way to spell Magic the Gathering

We should play online cards against humanity.
I don't think the experience holds up online as it does IRL. The best part is making fun of people when they don't understand a card, or making people say racist stuff!

Nah, I only buy games I intend to play.

I even try to get to what's gifted to me.

Fuck you VVVVVV!

Your welcome

Also, you use steam wrong. I'm over 300 games and don't intend to play 95% of them!

Levyne

Banned
Your welcome

Also, you use steam wrong. I'm over 300 games and don't intend to play 95% of them!

Hahaha. I wrote that when I was stuck on some spring-string room. Just so you know I say fuck you to games that I like. Thanks! Maybe I'll look at getting the items but I dunno.

foxuzamaki

We don't even know if stickers are returning lol if they do return he'll get a sticker no doubt in my mind. My thought is if someone like Silver could get a trophy then Bass has a shot

No doubt, but hey think of it like this, sonic's AT is shadow, not tails or knuckles or amy, so I say bass has a fair shot.

foxuzamaki

Protoman is more the Shadow of the classic MM series, and Zero is clearly the Shadow of the franchise.

I would agree but I think sakurai is taking most of the inspiration from the main megaman game which raises his chances a bit.
im talking logically ofcourse,but im giving you false hope and idk if I enjoy that or not. I think i do.

bigkrev

In hindsight, early Pokemon TCG (first 2 or so expansions) were so ridiculously broken it wasn't even funny. Like, how are Bill and Professor Oak real cards? How?!?

In hindsight, early Pokemon TCG (first 2 or so expansions) were so ridiculously broken it wasn't even funny. Like, how are Bill and Professor Oak real cards? How?!?

Dark Muk as well

YGO at least can excuse its "how is this a real card" cards by saying "it was in the manga and wasn't meant for balanced play"

Interesting note: I have a trainer card of all the professors up to whatsherface. I'mjust mising the french bastard.

Levyne

Banned
Once someone at school told me if I made I "suicide drink" at Dairy Queen and drank it, he would give me a free pokemon card. He gave me a Caterpie.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

Guess what other games have some insanely broken cards in their early sets?

If you answered YGO and MTG, you win a prize!

In fact all three games have the same variation of a power creep on creatures with a major nerfing of spells/effect cards.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
DU

tumblr_mzgosimKLQ1rbrys3o1_500.gif

RA

tumblr_mzhc9jwKaC1r9j9xbo1_500.gif

RA

tumblr_mzhc9jwKaC1r9j9xbo2_500.gif

RA

tumblr_m7jlh7e8Oc1rwum9ao1_500.png

RA

tumblr_mzkzmzhe5t1r9j9xbo1_500.gif

!!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I got good news and bad news for Andrex.

Good News: MH4U is coming in 2015.

Bad News: DRRR 2-infinity is not coming in 2015.

bigkrev

Guess what other games have some insanely broken cards in their early sets?

If you answered YGO and MTG, you win a prize!

In fact all three games have the same variation of a power creep on creatures with a major nerfing of spells/effect cards.

YGO was kind of cute in how it's base set had Dark Hole and the strictly superior Raigeki At the same rarity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom