• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb14| We Kick Ass for the LORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeMyers

Well, the Tomb Raider thread is now officially closed (thanks to the Polygon review causing the thread to turn to shit). I went through and found 8 bans- so if you selected the under, congratulations!

A moment of silence for our fallen console warriors

LORD SESSHOMARU will eventually resurrect them with Tenseiga.

I think a lot of elements of IGPX are badly handled especially in the beginning that just made the perfect storm of disinterest and boring, which it fixes a good bit by the second season.But takeshi still largely being a lifeless entity doesn't help it throughout. It has really great music, but the music is just, not fitting often than not for the scenes they are used for which just kinda mellows you out . A lot of what happens off the track from kitty advertising, to modelling, to takeshi/french girl dating, to rival guy with no chance issues, is just pretty boresville though.

sWaqAuU.png

I regret nothing.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
You know now that TOONAMI is 6 and a half hours long I wouldn't completely discount the chance of YYH getting another run. The Blu-Ray version isn't exactly that old and I believe its been on The Funimation Channel for awhile now.

ReiGun

Chapter Black was a good arc. Definitely didn't touch the Dark Tournament, but still really good.

Never watched Three Kings in full.

MikeMyers

nah, she's just pretty dull for a recurring antagonist. her whole "get me away from Naraku" thing is really all that i thought was interesting.

Eh she'll get redemption someday...

LOL NO, Naraku just gets sick of her and kills her off
in Final Act.

Rick and Morty reminds me of Back to the Future on acid. I don't see the Space Dandy comparison outside of them both having comedic elements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom