• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb14| We Kick Ass for the LORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mature

The Lich King instagramed a photo of Space Battleship Yamato 2199. That would be a perfect show for Toonami in every way.

Crocodile

The Lich King instagramed a photo of Space Battleship Yamato 2199. That would be a perfect show for Toonami in every way.

I'd support this 100% but that requires a good dub. I was under the impression there was to be no dub for Yamato's oddly archaic 2014 US release.

Raxus

Samurai Jack is sort of like SBT in that it does have ho hum episodes but the overall package is quality. I only request you guys be lenient on it for a few episodes. I remember the pilot being good, but I may have seen the movie premiere.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Samurai Jack is sort of like SBT in that it does have ho hum episodes but the overall package is quality. I only request you guys be lenient on it for a few episodes. I remember the pilot being good, but I may have seen the movie premiere.

I hope they do a movie night for Jack when they get up to "The Birth of Evil," Genndy won an emmy for that special.

Crocodile

Does anyone have that gif where there's a guy in the audience of a sporting event and he looks perplexed, wipes his nose and points his open hand near the direction of the camera while shaking his head?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Does anyone have that gif where there's a guy in the audience of a sporting event and he looks perplexed, wipes his nose and points his open hand near the direction of the camera while shaking his head?

iJWteNS.gif

MikeMyers

I didn't realize Usopp has the same VA as Inuyasha in Japan.

Ishida is LORD SESSHOMARU??? Ishida is best Bleach character confirmed.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
And will never be dubbed....... :(

Which makes me cry because there are some godtier arcs in that stretch that are leagues better than half the stuff that does get dubbed.

Maybe we can convince them to only dub the cannon stuff? It'd cut the amount of work needed in half...

...if only, if only.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
ToonamiGaf dubs anime themselves, sends copy to Toonami &/or Funimation, Toonami airs it, we get rich, ???, profit!

bigkrev

I still haven't watched box set 4 of Case Closed. It's on my shelf. If this weekend wasn't so crazy, i'd probably sit down and watch it

Things I own and haven't seen

90% of YYH (thanks again Big Krev)
X
Gits (thanks toonami)
Black cat (have read manga)
Bleach season 1 and 2 and movie 1 (have read)
Chrono Cruade
Gun x sword
Fma brotherhood and ovas(thanks toonami)
Outlaw star (saw on old toonami)
Robotech (saw on old toonami)
Samurai Champloo
Casshern sins
Girl und panzer

<.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom