• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb14| We Kick Ass for the LORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

I don't begrudge any of them for taking the roles - actors gotta eat.

But that writer didn't have to write that! He didn't! ;__;

I'm sure we'e gonna get atleast a xeno rep

I just remember that Sakurai update on the dojo saying "you do all star battle in order the series were released, makes me sad to see so few from the 2000s on" while Golden sun, Custom Robo, Chibi Robot, and Sin &Punishment all had perfectly viable characters

Nope Wolf lol

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
It's gonna be Dunban.
I'm ok with this, I'd also be ok with
robo fiora
but most importantly I'd be ok with cosmos just for the shock of it
I just remember that Sakurai update on the dojo saying "you do all star battle in order the series were released, makes me sad to see so few from the 2000s on" while Golden sun, Custom Robo, Chibi Robot, and Sin &Punishment all had perfectly viable characters

Nope Wolf lol

haha

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ

TadkV.gif

Damn

Remember your weightloss! Do it for some celery instead.

Part of my weight loss is not saying no to everything or else I'd fail hard core, its okay for me to eat an ice cream bar as long as I exercise later or have a smaller lunch. If I removed all soda/deserts/fast food I'd fail and go back to bad habits. Its not about dieting per say but making overall better choices. I don't even crave those things as much as I used to its pretty incredible

LOLDSFAN

Also he used to(?) go by the pseudonym 'Dick Smallberries Jr.'. That's some name. I actually recall seeing that once in Trigun credits.

Bless his heart.

That reminds me, Dan Green totally used to dubbed hentai back when they used to localize those over here with dubs. Steve Blum too.

Yeah they probably get so desensitized that they don't even care anymore. So they probably didn't think twice about SAO.

Seriously I'd probably be easier to dub hentai, you already know your characters motivation and thought process before even reading the script and half your lines will be moans

Jintor

Seriously I'd probably be easier to dub hentai, you already know your characters motivation and thought process before even reading the script and half your lines will be moans

Even better, all the characters have the same motivation and thought processes.
All you need to know is if you're bottom or top

Jintor

i'm drawing a valentines card for my girlfriend and i keep having this horrible urge to draw rapey mcraper on it because she liked sao (well, the first half anyway)

damn this show

Man God

Non-Canon Member
KILL SNOW

DEVOUR SNOW.

In TOONAMI related news:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/02/13/star-wars-clone-wars-netflix/

It’s been a long, long, time, but Star Wars is finally coming to Netflix.

The entire series of Cartoon Network’s Emmy-winning The Clone Wars will land on the streaming service starting March 7, including the much-anticipated final episodes that never previously aired. The deal includes the director’s cuts of seasons 1 through 5, plus the 13 unreleased episodes from a sixth season, which have been dubbed “The Lost Missions.” Also in the package is the Star Wars: The Clone Wars feature film.

The deal represents the first Star Wars content to be made available on Netflix’s streaming service. As part of the multi-year deal, Netflix will have the exclusive rights to the Clone Wars series. The deal follows a recent announcement between Netflix and Star Wars-owner Disney to create original series based on Marvel characters for the streaming service. “Stars Wars is one of the most iconic franchises of all time and this series joins a long line of Disney content that Netflix members are and will continue to enjoy for years to come,” said Ted Sarandos, Netflix chief content officer.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Looks like you guys got the snow I got weeks ago. It's sunny out now, but still cold with snow everywhere.

Let's hold off the celebrations for just a second. Our dark lord and master just retweeted a link to a story about Clone Wars on Netflix. We may not be rid of it just yet.

Let's hold off the celebrations for just a second. Our dark lord and master just retweeted a link to a story about Clone Wars on Netflix. We may not be rid of it just yet.

My guess is whatever contract CN had for Clone Wars on TV is still valid until whatever date so Clone Wars will stay until that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom