• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb14| We Kick Ass for the LORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
3 Colossi down, I STILL haven't gotten to the 2nd gym and XY and my pokemon are almost 30, and I am level 13 in Titanfall. Not a bad day progressing through these games.

I'm going to spend the entire weekend EV training a team for a tourney on Sunday... might mean I'm less active ITT tonight but I'll still be making the 6.5 hour challenge.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Andrex stole mine

PlEBAZx.png

My Toonami meal plan consists of instant ramen in a cup around 2:30-3:00 and then some kind of low calorie snack at 4:30. Have a regular dinner at 6ish and a snack at 9:00

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Me too. I've gotten in the habit of eating dinner late on Saturdays so that I can eat and watch Toonami at the same time. I usually use it as my cheat meal of the week too. Thinking about a cheesesteak or kabob tonight.

heh, I tend to fix a pizza either for preblock or toonami every saturday now, well whenever I have a pizza in the freezer.

Guys do you know if trailers are 60 fps on the eshop?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Looks like the NBA thread just couldn't deal with you Gucci. They take things too personally over there.

Community threads in off topic are fairly wild west but you will get shut down if an outside mod comes in and you don't listen to them.

leftover Papa John's go

Uggh you ordered from a chain pizza place.

You now have two choices:

1) Move to NYC and have some local mom and pop pizza that will give you orgasms at every bite. Everywhere outside of NYC is a culinary wasteland with no redeeming qualities for the Yankee Nation Master Race (YNMR)

2) Kill yourself

Raxus

1) Move to NYC and have some local mom and pop pizza that will give you orgasms at every bite. Everywhere outside of NYC is a culinary wasteland with no redeeming qualities for the Yankee Nation Master Race (YNMR)

2) Kill yourself
Well in that case...

iMOeV9pOB9k8h.gif

Branduil

Mom and pop pizza exists outside of New York. Crazy but true.

Mom and pop pizza exists outside of New York. Crazy but true.

Just for full disclosure, I was being sarcastic. I am bitter every time I see a pizza thread and I am like "Yay pizza!" then the following comments are all similar to what I posted :(

Hell, any food related thread...not just pizza. I like Papa Johns and Dominos damnit.

Branduil

Just for full disclosure, I was being sarcastic. I am bitter every time I see a pizza thread and I am like "Yay pizza!" then the following comments are all similar to what I posted :(

Hell, any food related thread...not just pizza. I like Papa Johns and Dominos damnit.

Poe's law strikes again.

Hey man, Mama Celeste and Totinos does the job on the cheap.

Also, sometimes a man is just in the mood for some french bread pizza.

Poe's law strikes again.

Sorry :( I actually did stop before posting and went "Maybe I should type /sarcasm..." Then went back and made one of my initial statements, what I believed, so over the top I figured it wouldn't get mistaken. I'll just be safe in the future.

Levyne

Banned
Oddly enough, I tend to like cheaper frozen pizza compared to more expensive ones. Like, rather have Jacks or Tombstone compared to Red Brick or whatever the other ones are.

There's not a lot of good pizza places in Atlanta. I just stick with Papa Johns because it's between home and work

Branduil

Pizza Hut has been garbage for the last 10 years, sorry. Constantly coming up with gimmick pizza to disguise the fact that their ingredients are all crap. I'd rather eat at Domino's.

I think I'm burnt out on Domino's from eating it all the time during undergrad. They have really tasty subs but the new pizza is eh, I think the sauce is too sweet. The pan pizza is okay every once in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom